X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] BBQ + Cruise 11/2/2012

Hi all,

After deciding this weekend is too short noticed i have push the date up to the following weekend, please make sure you are free. I have advertised this on the Ozhonda forums too.

Summer is here so I'm thinking we should have a park BBQ day thing where we can all drive down, park the cars and just kick back and relax. I think that the best location would be Westerfolds park in Templestowe as they have heaps of car parking.

Date: Saturday 11 of February from 12pm(Lunchtime) onwards.

Map is here just click the link: http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums...t.php?aid=6592

Tell me where you want to meet: A,B,C,D OR E.

BYO meat / salad / drinks / plates / cutlery etc, Full tank of petrol, GPS (if required).

Weather permitting: Melbourne weather always changes.

Any thoughts or suggestions let me know via pm or on here, cheers

Please put your name down:
    1. Natman
    Last edited by Natman; 02-02-12, 01:13 PM.

So a OzHonda & CLUBITR meet together??... o.O???

& its sooo close to GARAGE CAFE MEET i would do this after that meet...

Comment

Plus OzHonda filled with little T.B'zzz/Idiots that ruins it for others... I'm defz not in on this.

Comment

Yuck ozhomo is boring meet, they always wanna do in the westside or whoop whoop in the north side.

Comment

Dude......
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec_y0 View Post
            Yuck ozhomo is boring meet, they always wanna do in the westside or whoop whoop in the north side.
            Biased comment.
            If i ever attend a meet, i always say it's crap how meets are always west, north or South east. Should be more central, lorimer st under the westgate is always good, same under the bolte.. i know a few other places and will organise a CITR meet this year at one of them.

Comment

This is not an official ClubITR meet. However, the GC one on the 18th is. Just saying.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Felix is right strictly CLUBITR members only meet on 18th Feb 2012 @ GarageCafe

So far is a massive fail by the looks of it anyways for the BBQ on both forums...
                http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...uise-11-2-2012

Comment

its a good idea nathaniel, maybe just a bit more time? thats why the GC got postponed 3 weeks
                  1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                  1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                  2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                  F1 Nut

Comment

lol coming from the guy who posted up my event...

Comment

100% FRDK20.... don't mess with peoples meets. Spamming them on other forums & facebook is bad form. It only brings police attention, makes people upset & lets things get out of control
                      3TripleZero

Comment

Originally posted by C.K.H View Post
                        Plus OzHonda filled with little T.B'zzz/Idiots that ruins it for others... I'm defz not in on this.

I agree.. If I was to go I may be more inclined not to drive my car but my parents 4wd lol but I can't make this anyway. If u do it a week or 2 after gc, i'll come along. As long as their are minimal speed humps

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
                        DC5R: RED GOES FASTER

Comment

No hard feelings after what has been said in this thread, okay i was wrong, you are right guys, sorry it's my failure on my behalf there interferring with other meets and posting it on other forums that have been organised, such as the GC meet coming up.

Comment

thread will be closed on all forums, pm me if you like.

Comment

Working...
                            X