[WA] JDMWA Cruise#2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WA] JDMWA Cruise#2

A friend told me to post this on his behalf. Any questions please refer and reply to the facebook link.

JDMWA CRUISE #2.

Hi guys, I would like to extend an invitation to ClubITR members to attend the second JDMWA jdm-only cruise on Tuesday the 20th of September.

We have recently started up a collective group/community of JDM enthusiasts on the dreaded facebook called JDMWA. Basically we are trying to get all different types of import/japanese cars (and also japanese bikes) together in the one place to help make the japanese car scene a closer group.

This type of an event can be beneficial in many ways; meet new people, get some cool photos, check out other peoples rides, and catch up with old mates with different japanese rides.

We are in no way trying to make a business out of this, although some think that selling some JDMWA stickers will somehow gain us a profit, we are simply trying to provide more events for the JDM lovers out there, and lets face it, Perth is behind in a lot of things including the amount of events such as this.

Any funds we raise from the JDMWA stickers sold and gold coin donations for maps(optional of course) will go towards bigger and better events, which basically is beneficial to everyone in the japanese car scene. (one such event in the making for november is a bikini model carwash and photoshoot )

So basically bring down your hondas and have a look around, meetpoint is a place most of us all know, Riverside drive carpark(point fraser) at 8.30pm for a walk around and look at some cool cars and have a chat, and there will also be a small cruise departing at 9.30pm for those who are interested. Our first cruise/meetup on the 16th of August was a great success with 80+ cars and good behaviour from everyone so we hope to make this next event even better.

Any more info that you may need is in the link below. One last thing i must say, no skids at meetpoints. Pretty simple rule.

CRUISE #2 : JDMWA Meet/Cruise #2 | Facebook

JDMWA Page : JDM WA | Facebook

ClubITR need a meet in WA too
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

yep turn the interstate meet into a cruise to perth!

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
        yep turn the interstate meet into a cruise to perth!
        I meant the WA crew
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hi guys, My name is Clayton, I am the aforementioned friend that asked Norm to post this for me (thanks norman =) ) while my account was being validated.
          It would be great to see some integras come down to the meet, as we already have quite a few people on ozhonda who will be coming down for the second time.
          Getting the integras together in the one place would even make it easier for you guys to maybe organise your own wa-integra meets in the future Im sure, and maybe you will find some more members at our cruise? who knows, just an idea.
          Anyways, would be great to see you guys there.
          Thanks,
          Clayton.

Link to the JDMWA Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/JDM-WA/236069339768161

Link to cruise#2 details - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275587335792078
          Last edited by Razor36; 31-08-11, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X