Bug fixing & suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hebe
    Go create a thread in technical and get freaky/tink to sticky it...I'd do it but I don't have a lap time to post in there
    Done!

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=86
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR
      can i suggest we run it similar to s2ki? it's just easier to compare how u go against others..... (that's if this isnt similar to what you were planning to do)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165438
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
        can we change the ??? icon to yellow? purple just looks weird
        maybe gray?

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta
          would b great to sticky up a lap times thread, with each of the major circuits in aus, all the clubITR members' p.b. lap times and perhaps a reference time eg. lap record for GT Production cars?
          and stock GT3 laptime for you to aim at szy...

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyR
            can i suggest we run it similar to s2ki? it's just easier to compare how u go against others..... (that's if this isnt similar to what you were planning to do)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165438
            Good idea.. the s2k arrangement looks great imo

Comment

any news with changing the forum layout like clubrsx? as in put the general technical forum on the main forum page and having the other subforums listed?
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
              http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Would an intro section be out of the question?

BTW: Good work on the site. A LOT of users online already!

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyR
                  any news with changing the forum layout like clubrsx? as in put the general technical forum on the main forum page and having the other subforums listed?
                  Admin will be in on friday after he finishes his holiday, so we will prolly discuss then

Comment

Originally posted by wynode
                    Would an intro section be out of the question?

BTW: Good work on the site. A LOT of users online already!
                    to be honest i NEVER check the intro section. one thread is more than sufficient i think as it is easier to track.
                    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh
                      to be honest i NEVER check the intro section. one thread is more than sufficient i think as it is easier to track.
                      i concur

Comment

Would it be possible to have signature images? I mean it's not possible at the moment.

Maybe we can set a image kb size to make sure they don't get too ridiculous...I don't think there is a capability to actually force us to stay within a certain kb size...guess we'd all just have to be diligent...
                        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by Manny
                          Would it be possible to have signature images? I mean it's not possible at the moment.

Maybe we can set a image kb size to make sure they don't get too ridiculous...I don't think there is a capability to actually force us to stay within a certain kb size...guess we'd all just have to be diligent...
                          Sig images would be OK as they would be hosted externally and not on the ClubITR site. Just have to make a max size and moderate it effectively. Too big just makes the pages hard to read and take too long to load.
                          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek
                            Sig images would be OK as they would be hosted externally and not on the ClubITR site. Just have to make a max size and moderate it effectively. Too big just makes the pages hard to read and take too long to load.
                            Yep totally agree
                            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Bring out a Lounge only Mod which no actual Moderating powers but can trim and remake thread that just get to long

With the Forum and subforum thing i liked it the way it is.. simple..
                              dont care about the post count thing that just shows who are spammers and who are not =P..

And adding in Carmods into your profile isent that just for show ?
                              Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                              some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                              Originally posted by tinkerbell
                              if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                              A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                              Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Manny
                                Yep totally agree
                                U agree becuase u want to show off ur evo

Comment

Working...
                                X