Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
    Also having this problem consistently, using Chrome too.
    This has also been occuring with me in both firefox and internet explorer at both home and work.... If you open up the task manager the internet browser just keeps on eating more and more ram until it finally crashes or grinds to a halt.... Something to do with the ads??
    My Dc5s thread

Comment

Forum Upgrade

I'll check it out later tonight. Thanks guys.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Is it only happening in Melbourne (all 4 of you)? lol
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Forum Upgrade

Happens to me too using Firefox on windows do, both at home and at work. Eats up about 500mb of the page file.

Comment

Forum Upgrade

You're from Melbourne too! This is too weird. Know what ads appear when this happens?
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              You're from Melbourne too! This is too weird. Know what ads appear when this happens?
              I don't know if you have changed anything Felix but the problem appears to have gone away for now. It was like it was stuck in an endless loop on pages trying to complete the access of an ad so the pages never stopped loading. It appears fixed now...
              My Dc5s thread

Comment

Forum Upgrade

That's good to hear. I did do something I thought was minor so let's keep an eye on things.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Not sure about if it's an ad specifically. But down on the lower part of my browser (Where it says what stuff is being downloaded for the webpage) it says its downloading from ad.amgdgt? No idea what that is.

Comment

Working...
                  X