No announcement yet.

CITRMM VIC - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine with Mill Park kebabs, it's a car forum, people have cars and can travel. Might bring out the CRX.

Comment

Looking at meet soon? If so I'm keen!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
      FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        I'm fine with Mill Park kebabs, it's a car forum, people have cars and can travel. Might bring out the CRX.
        Please do bring the CRX out.

Originally posted by mrntegra View Post
        Looking at meet soon? If so I'm keen!

Yep! This coming week.

Does anyone have any preferences on dates? It will either be Wednesday(28th) or Thursday (29th).
        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
          Please do bring the CRX out.

Yep! This coming week.

Does anyone have any preferences on dates? It will either be Wednesday(28th) or Thursday (29th).
          Wednesday is better for me mate.

FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Wednesday.

Also would love to see Eltrix's car in addition to the CRX! Would make the kebabs taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
              Wednesday.

Also would love to see Eltrix's car in addition to the CRX! Would make the kebabs taste better.
              Depending on its date I will bring it out! It's currently at DT Panels getting paint fix after a rear love tap.
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                Wednesday.

eltrix is next level now hahaha

but looks like another meet i'll have to miss, got 4 exams coming up this week

Comment

I'm thinking of organizing the end of year bbq/cruise meet for VIC. For either end of November or Early December. Any preferences? I have an idea of location and cruise route already. But suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Sounds good, shot gun your car Pete! I'll grab some top-down action again.

Where are you thinking?

Comment

Just do it Pete, if you build it they will come.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                        Sounds good, shot gun your car Pete! I'll grab some top-down action again.

Where are you thinking?
                        Sure thing M@.

I was thinking Sugarloaf Reservoir for BBQ with a little cruise through Healsville. Just like what we did like 4 years or so ago?

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                        Just do it Pete, if you build it they will come.
                        Will do Tom!

Comment

Sure thing M@.

I was thinking Sugarloaf Reservoir for BBQ with a little cruise through Healsville. Just like what we did like 4 years or so ago?

Will do Tom!
                          We're like sheep, lead and we shall followw baaa rammmm youuuu
                          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

count me in buddy I can help carry the stuff we need in my bus........

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                              We're like sheep, lead and we shall followw baaa rammmm youuuu
                              If you do a Senna on me you can pay for my JDM rear bumper and AP2 taillights. Thanks mate.

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                              count me in buddy I can help carry the stuff we need in my bus........
                              Thanks Mario! Will let you know. Haha, and since when did you get a bus? :P

Comment

If you do a Senna on me you can pay for my JDM rear bumper and AP2 taillights. Thanks mate.

Thanks Mario! Will let you know. Haha, and since when did you get a bus? :P
                                Hahaha dreaming!

JDM Tax is too strong right now with the plummeting yen rate :P

Comment

Working...
                                X