No announcement yet.

CITRMM NSW - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Monthly Meets need a lot more emphasis on a cruise. Would love to see the a ITR convoy bombing traffic grids, and twisty roads
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Originally posted by cordz View Post
      Yes, Monthly Meets need a lot more emphasis on a cruise. Would love to see the a ITR convoy bombing traffic grids, and twisty roads
      Yep that would be great since we haven't had a cruise for a while . A nice early cruise and breakfast
      i-Vtec!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueys45 View Post
        Yep that would be great since we haven't had a cruise for a while . A nice early cruise and breakfast
        Bags you to be the organiser.

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Should look for a good place for breakfast :-) 1-2 hours of cruising then breakfast so people can do other things during the day
          CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by pbk1776 View Post
            Should look for a good place for breakfast :-) 1-2 hours of cruising then breakfast so people can do other things during the day
            Indeed. What's a good location to cruise to?
            i-Vtec!!

Comment

it will be our first run - somewhere close and people like to drive to - Im just throwing some Ideas - we can do RNP cruise then breakfast at Wollongong "just need to check which place do breakfast and good parking" right next the beach :-)

6am meet to 6:30 cruise finishing up 8 at wollongong or 7 meet - 7:30 cruise finishing up 9 at wollongong

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr...1,2,3&t=m&z=12
              CLEMENTE

Comment

Cruise and good food is a great idea
                BYP Racing & Developments
                Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

JSCC jsut went up to Wollombi for lunch on Sunday, it was awesome (even in my Jazz)
                  ... retired/

Comment

http://bit.ly/O8HS3m

went to one of the mx5 club breakfast runs and this is one of their routes

Comment

Originally posted by iversonruls View Post
                      http://bit.ly/O8HS3m

went to one of the mx5 club breakfast runs and this is one of their routes
                      Yeah something this is good - Im just not sure if everyone is keen :-)
                      CLEMENTE

Comment

Start a thread Raf
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                          Start a thread Raf
                          Ill leave it to you guys :-) I can throw inputs and places though
                          CLEMENTE

Comment

For October?

My schedule is booked out so will need someone else to organise it and start the thread so they can edit the first post with all the details.
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                              For October?

My schedule is booked out so will need someone else to organise it and start the thread so they can edit the first post with all the details.
                              up to everyone if they are keen
                              CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by pbk1776 View Post
                                up to everyone if they are keen
                                Same. I can probably get the ball rolling with a new eoi thread in the events section to get some ideas/locations and who is interested.
                                i-Vtec!!

Comment

Working...
                                X