CITRMM NSW - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    Memphis Wings! Went tehre on Sunday for lunch.. they are always slow.. 45 min for food ROFLMAYO
    Well it does depend on how many orders they already have to make before your order is placed?
    Shak's S2000

Comment

hows sep 19/09 sound - thursdfya night? can bring the Type S down for shiz!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

hows sep 19/09 sound - thursdfya night? can bring the Type S down for shiz!
        Sucks, I'll be coming up to Sydney on the 20th Friday night.

Comment

Lets make it Friday 20th then?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Lets make it Friday 20th then?
            Might be a bit late as I'm arriving in Sydney Airport at 10:20PM.

No dramas guys. Don't work around me, I'm not that special. If I miss out in the September EOMM, I'll be more than likely going up again with the Melbourne boys for WTAC. It's up to you guys to organise a WTAC ClubITR meet on that weekend!

Comment

I'm up for a meet where ever now that ill have my car registered during the week
              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Would be keen anytime next 3 weeks =)

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

I'm gonna be staying at an apartment in the city from Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th and I'll be in Casula on the Friday and weekends.

Any ideas yet for this months meet? Keen to meet the NSW crew.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                    I'm gonna be staying at an apartment in the city from Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th and I'll be in Casula on the Friday and weekends.

Any ideas yet for this months meet? Keen to meet the NSW crew.
                    Then we should definitely have a meet at Memphis Wings, at Casula Crossroads!

I will look into it, possibly on the Friday night.
                    Shak's S2000

Comment

If it is on a Firday nght shakeel. order for Julie and I and we'll be there around an hour later ;p
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

If it is on a Firday nght shakeel. order for Julie and I and we'll be there around an hour later ;p
                        I'll order you free water mate!
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                          Then we should definitely have a meet at Memphis Wings, at Casula Crossroads!

I will look into it, possibly on the Friday night.
                          keen for this!

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Oh man, you guys shouldn't arrange it around me. I've got my plans too, but I'll see what time it is when its been sorted out.

I have to go pick up a mate from the airport on Friday night and then we're painting the town!

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                              Oh man, you guys shouldn't arrange it around me. I've got my plans too, but I'll see what time it is when its been sorted out.

I have to go pick up a mate from the airport on Friday night and then we're painting the town!
                              You wouldn't have told us you were in NSW, if you didn't want to come to a meet
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

Wat about this thursday?
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X