Engine Tuning/Upgardes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Tuning/Upgardes

We offer various stages of upgrades and for any application either turbo , n/a or supecharged . Regadless if you car is a daily or a track or a drag we can offer you various stages to achieve the goals that you want .

For any inquiries please send us a pm or email at info@extremeprojectworld.com
    www.extremeprojectworld.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ExtremeProjectWorld
    Welcome to the Extreme Tuning Dimension

your website is down - how do we see examples of your engine tuning?
    ... retired/

Comment

Hello tinkerbell ,

Indeed our website is down and under constuction . I do have various pictures of cars that I have tuned but the majority are cars from Europe where I was but even for the cars that we have tuned here or in Europe .
      If you like or anyone wants you can come over see what we are preparing or see pictures and videos of cars that we have tuned or worked on in the last 10+ years . I used to have in Europe specifically in Greece a tuning store until I returned back to OZ and opened EPW . We started as a sales store until my licenses got approved , which they got and know we have both sales,installation and development . We have a really good know how on Honda , Peugeot/Citroen , Audi/Volkswagen and Evo's and the new Colt Turbo .
      Here are some of the cars that we have tuned in the past 10+ years :
      One of my customers Honda : B18C with high compression pistons 12.5:1 , port polished head , 4-2-1 header with full exhaust with 100pcsi high flow cat , camshafts and many more
      One of my customers Citroen : 1.6lt with high compression pistons 13:1 , port polished head , 4-1 header , cold air intake , full exhaust 100pcsi high flow , camshafts

I have a lot more like the cars you see above and more such as Honda with H22 or H23 engine + modifications , more Citroen/Peugeot with ITB or Turbo , Evo's , Mitsubishi Colt turbo , Audi/Volkswagen even Rolls Royce that used to come for restoration but I can't put all of the pictures as some cutomers ex (from overseas) or new (from OZ )do not want their cars or engine to be on the internet .For more look at our Facebook page or come over for a cup of coffee and a small talk with browsing of pictures and videos and a consultation for your car .

Comment

A new engine built that started today .P30 port polishing (work in progress)...
        The engine block will be prepared also by Extreme Project World and the overhaul assemble as well .

If you want to keep track (until our website is running) with our engine builts like our page on Facebook .

Comment

Working...
        X