Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

// RaceBorn - Rays Engineering RE30 Formula Silver (Limited Edition, In Stock!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

// RaceBorn - Rays Engineering RE30 Formula Silver (Limited Edition, In Stock!)

www.raceborn.com

doesnt noodleman have this colour on his jazz? didnt he have them like ... ages ago too?

Comment

I am not sure, you'd have to ask noodleman directly.
      www.raceborn.com

Comment

nono, im pretty sure he does have these rims in F1 colour, but you said they were recently released is what im getting at

Comment

No 15-17" ones?

considering that is what the majority of people would use on their cars on this forum.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

yep i've had mine for about 1 1/2 yrs now

z10 says:
            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
            z10 says:
            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by titan View Post
              nono, im pretty sure he does have these rims in F1 colour, but you said they were recently released is what im getting at
              Ah I see. Well, "recently" is a relevant term. Compared to how long the CE28N has been out (for example) the RE30 limited edition is recent. Thanks so much for pointing that out though.
              www.raceborn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                No 15-17" ones?

considering that is what the majority of people would use on their cars on this forum.
                Have none of those sizes in stock, but can definitely order them in for you if you are keen. Just email me and I'll send you an estimate
                www.raceborn.com

Comment

Working...
                X