Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

// RaceBorn - Cusco Swaybars (In stock, ready to ship!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

// RaceBorn - Cusco Swaybars (In stock, ready to ship!)

www.raceborn.com

I have DC2R and DC5R items in stock guys. Just need to email me or visit the shop! And feel free to ask Felix if you want to know if they "work"
    www.raceborn.com

Comment

For the DC2R, is it front and rear or rear only?

what is the size difference from OEM?

Comment

It's only available in rear for the DC2R. According to Cusco, the standard DC2R rear swaybar is 23 mm, and the upgraded version is 25 mm, giving you an increase of 117% in rigidity. Hope that helps!
        www.raceborn.com

Comment

Actually just confirming with jim80y.. AUDM is 22mm.. JDM is 23mm
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yep, correct. So technically, if you buy this item, you get more benefit on an AUDM DC2R than a JDM one. Another reason to e-mail me
            www.raceborn.com

Comment

Rear swaybar price for DC2R please? Have you got a full pricelist of parts from cusco for DC2R?

I've heard that some DC2 Race Cars have removed the front stabiliser bar and stiffened up the back significantly - 25mm+ - apparently helps the front track much better.. anyone?

Comment

Give me a call at the showroom (or come by for a visit) and I can go over pricing for parts for your DC2R. As for your comment about the Race DC2Rs, I do know that the upgraded swaybar improves handling dramatically (ask FelixR about this as he has more first hand experience on the track with the part installed)
                www.raceborn.com

Comment

Felix, tell us son!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Oh yes.. the rear definitely felt flat when taking those hairpin corners at wakefield (and brother ricky would have seen it too as he was right behind me when the trainer was driving my car)

just a note, my rear cusco camber arms needed a bit more negative camber to the way i would have liked my car to behave.. so you may like to invest in those camber arms too!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

$400 for a Cusco sway bar, for DC2R???

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

That's correct. Prices vary depending on the car, but for a 25 mm swaybar (such as the one for a DC2R) the price including duties and GST is $400.
                        www.raceborn.com

Comment

Pwoar... thanks anyways man.

Comment

We also offer Selby swaybars, which are made locally in Australia, and are much better in terms of cost. If you like, please call or email me at the office, and I can send you some more information
                            www.raceborn.com

Comment

Can You PM Me price for Front sway for DC5-S, do you know if it will clear aftermarket header?

Comment

Working...
                              X