• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email sent
    LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBorn View Post
      Blitz - yep, that's right. But Subie was sold 5 weeks ago. New car got picked up tonight. You'll see her on Sunday, it's slightly um ... different to a WRX LOL.
      But it's still a shopping trolley har har

Comment

Great! I love shopping trolleys...better make sure I introduce myself to you on the day

Comment

do we get super dooper awesome discounts

Comment

.::F[L]Y::. - I got your email mate, I will send off to get some quotes for you and respond to you soon.

Howie - Hardi har har mate, I think after today and you driving the "trolly" you kinda want one deep down. Admit it buddy :P

Maikeru - Super Duper discount ... depends how good you are lol ... seriously speaking though, I will post some opening specials for you all soon, hope you will find them tasty
            www.raceborn.com

Comment

spotted you driving down anzac bridge on saturday night with your lady friend in ur evo :P I was in the a black barina next to you most of the way from the hardware store just past drummoyne/leichardt area.

Hope to get my DC2R soon and get some mods on it

Good luck with the business!

Comment

Hey wu'

That lady friend is my finance ... good luck with your DC2R, and next time, honk and say hi!
                Last edited by RaceBorn; 03-04-07, 02:22 PM.
                www.raceborn.com

Comment

Is it just me or havent you got any products for sale or in the for sale section???
                  Cause i cant seem to find it?

Comment

hey, best of luck for the business
                    a store in chatswoodwould be awesome!!!
                    very interested in the specials on defis, so going to wait for your prices before i make my purchase.

once again best of luck!
                    Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Working...
                    X