This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[vic] Fs: 02 Nhb DC5R

Hey guys, up for sale is my 2002 Nighthawk Black DC5R. Finally decided that i will put it up for sale due to other bigger commitments Im in no rush to sell so dont low ball me! Im putting it up for sale to see if i get a good buyer, if not i will keep it and finish my project. My DC5R is extremely well maintained, if people know me or the car they can agree with me here Im a pretty fussy owner. Car only ever gets filled up at BP using BP Ultimate. The car is serviced every 5000kms using Motul 8100 x-cess. Use to use Motul 300v but it just got too expensive for me after awhile. Car is sitting on 115,xxx kms. Car is only ever cleaned with Final Inspection Products. Car has never been tracked!! The following modifications with all branded parts is to ensure only quality parts are used. Heaps of money spent. I have 3 options on how the car can be purchased.

1: Buy it the way it is. $26k
    2: Prefer to have the car stock. $20.5k
    3: Buy the whole car and everything else i have waiting for it. (will work out something if shown interest)

Note: Still have ALL stock parts. Buyer will recieve all of it if #1 or #3 is purchased. The Carbon Fibre Bonnet does not come with the sale.

Now you decide

Modifications: Mind you all Mods were baught BRAND NEW!

GruppeM Cold Air Intake
    Toda Headers with Toda Custom Cat
    Fujitsubo Powergetter Exhaust
    Hasport Engine Mounts 62a
    Spoon Engine Torque Damper

BC Coilovers BR Series
    Cusco Front Strut Brace
    Whiteline Front Sway Bar

Rays RE30's wrapped in Kumho KU36 with Black Rays Lock Nuts and Rays Centre Caps.

Exedy HD Sports Organic Clutch & Lighten Flywheel 3.8kg

DBA 4000 Front Slotted Rotors
    Bendix Ultimate Front Pads
    Brand New OEM Rear Pads
    Goodridge Braided Brake Lines

RED Beaks Tie Bar
    OEM Window Visors
    JDM Rear Bumper
    Type R Front Grill Badge
    Angel Eyes Projector Headlights

Alpine Headunit CDA – 9886
    Maestro Speakers/Splits CS6508
    Alpine Amp PDX – 5
    JL Audio Sub

Intake, Headers and exhaust was installed Aug or Sept last year with the sound system. Everything else pretty much start of this year so its still pretty much new The sound system was purchased and installed at GL Pro Sounds.

Parts Sitting At Home:

Hondata K-Pro

Toda Spec C Cams (coming soon)
    Toda Heavy Duty Chain Tensioner
    Toda Up Rated Valve Springs
    Toda Heavy Duty Timing Chain
    Toda Throttle Body
    Toda VTC Killer Free Adjusting Cam Sprocket (coming soon)

Ferodo ds2500 Front & Rear

Red Rocker Cover
    Silver Spark Splug Cover
    Black Dip Stick

RRC Intake Manifold (from the FD2R) with Intake Manifold Cover.

Yes everything is still brand new Now if you know your products and know how much they're worth, you know where im coming from

Here's my show off thread http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=8659 where pics can be viewd. The Cwest front bar is off and the stock front bar is back on.

Contact either here, pm or sms/call: 0433 643 848 (call only after work hours) sms can be anytime.

Ash.
    Last edited by AsHw3e; 07-05-11, 12:50 PM.

Hey Ash, I've been searching for a 2nd hand GruppeM intake; don't suppose you're willing to part it out are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
      Hey Ash, I've been searching for a 2nd hand GruppeM intake; don't suppose you're willing to part it out are you?
      Wont be parting out just as yet, altho i do have a few people already interested in parts. But im honestly aiming to sell as a whole but if anything i will part out dude.

Comment

No worries, let me know if you decide to part it out. Good luck with the sale

Comment

yup will do .. thanks mate.

Comment

Goodluck man. Have to see this car one more time before it goes. So sad. But you'll miss it, that's why I didn't sell.

Comment

photo shoot before u sell ash!!!

Comment

Part out cams, valve springs, tensioner?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbeau View Post
                  Same question as this guy.

Comment

I can vouch for this car its the cleanest DC5R on sale with most of the best mods you can get. This guys takes care of it like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                      Goodluck man. Have to see this car one more time before it goes. So sad. But you'll miss it, that's why I didn't sell.
                      Thanks bro. You will.. most likely on the 2nd of April for the fund raiser thing, if not then give us a call out n will kick it . I will miss it very much but unfortunately bigger commitments now. Will have to get outta the car scene for abit then get back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by se7en View Post
                        photo shoot before u sell ash!!!
                        yeah for sure Uc. Im always down for one, just let me know and ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbeau View Post
                          Not parting out as of yet. But i will keep in contact if i decide too. Just depends if i get a buyer and what he chooses to do . Your dp, them ITB's are sexy. Would like to know more about ur setup, as i might even want to get them if i keep the car

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                            Same question as this guy.
                            Will keep u updated dude if i part out

Comment

Originally posted by koevi View Post
                              I can vouch for this car its the cleanest DC5R on sale with most of the best mods you can get. This guys takes care of it like crazy
                              Thanks bro, appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                              X