NSW: Honda Integra Type R

Vehicle: 2000 HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R
    Price: $16,999
    Kilometres: 135,000
    Colour: White
    Interior: ColourRed/Black
    Transmission: 5 speed Manual
    Body: 2 door 5 seat COUPE
    Drive Type: Front Engine 4 cylinder Unleaded Multi-point injected 1.8L (1797cc)
    Reg Plate: IN70XK (will come with a set of random yellow plates tho)
    Reg Expiry: APR-2011

I've always loved the type R, and have been very passionate about driving and taking care of this car, but its time to sell up, looking for a four door car. You won't find another DC2R like this, you need to own this to appreciate the beauty of why this car still is one of the best FWD cars to be released. Its hard to let this go, but times are tough. Give me a call if you're interested.

The car was freshly resprayed a to Artic White 6 months ago, as the original paint went through some tough wear and tear, too many scratches and deep swirls over its 10 year paint job, so i decided to go with an artic white, definitely looks a lot cleaner and flawless/

I am a very pedantic owner, never missed a beat, always serviced 5,000Kms. Car comes with log books and original Honda red key. These are original rims, but are resprayed a dark blue and are wrapped in Bridgestone Adrenaline RE001s with 80% thread, these tyres are extremely popular and safe tyres (look them up).

The car is modded with superior and top of the line aftermarket parts:

*Exedy Sports Organic Clutch
    *Mugen Airbox with 3" custom intake piping
    *5 Zigen Headers
    *Hi-Flow Cat
    *Buddyclub Spec II B-Pipe
    *Spoon streets muffler
    *Buddyclub racing spec coilovers
    *Buddyclub oilcap and radiator cap
    *Cusco rear strut bar
    *Alpine headunit with iPod control, pioneer front speakers and rear speakers
    *2 way Alarm and immobiliser.
    *Aftermarket HB4 5000k H.I.D bulbs
    *Blue/white parkers
    *Blue/white interior lightening.
    *Buddyclub condensor
    *Red leather recaro re-stich interior, front and rear seats.

Even with all the mods, Ive never even considered driving this car to its full potential as im too pedantic and want to look after the car. The car is washed every 4 weeks, hosed down to loose dirt once a week.

Car is NOT on revs, thus no finance and never listed as a write off.

I'd consider swaps with black/white Accord Euros only. Inspection can be held at Greenacre/Chullora.

Not in a hurry to sell so I'm only looking to let it go at the right price. I'm still in love with the car If you can find better, go ahead and buy it, but i assure you, you won't look back after buying this. But send me your offer, the worst i can say is no.

Plates are also not included with sale, i will organise a new set of yellow plates asap (only takes a day)

I have personally never taken the car to the track or even the 1/4 mile, but i think this car should perform beautifully in both. Not much needed do anymore, unless you want to start doing headwork with cams etc, but i never wanted to. All the current mods compliment the car and enhance the driving experience.

Please no time wasters/joy riders. Test drives welcome after a deposit is taken, until that i will drive the car for you.

Thanks for looking.

16k pick up before 20th of jan

Comment

$15,500 until tomorrow night
      Last edited by mwaku; 26-04-17, 04:06 PM.

Comment

dude, nice dc2r, respect =]

Comment

thanks. bump 15k firm

Comment

would u part out ur pedals?

Comment

Working...
            X