Clear All

Integra dc2 type r CHEAP!

Integra type r For Sale, CHEAP! 11k!!!

Car: 99' built Integra Type R

Colour: Milano Red

Mileage: 131,000

Price: $11,000!!!
    Description:
    I bought the car with 129,000 and have only put 2000k's on it in the passed few months, and now i am losing my licence on the 1st of december so there is no point in keeping the car, as i will be tempted to drive it. The car has a few scratches on the rear bar and a bit of paint missing off the front bar. Also a ding in the back right hand quater, but nothing major.

The car has a after market electric glass sunroof which is great for summer. It does not leak and was professionally installed since new.

The car has a $1000+ stereo which includes a pair of alpine 6" splits in the front doors, a pair of 6" alpine speakers in the rear, a 12" JBL Subwoofer in the boot, along with a JBL monoblock amp for the subwoofer, and a 4 channel JBL amp that runs the speakers. Also has a JVC head unit which can play dvd's.

Modifications:
    The car has been stock standard its whole life, and never been tracked or thrashed.

Also available via negotiation: (will do a package deal with the car)
    BBS RS 16x8 rears 16x7 fronts
    Zeal Function coilovers
    Edelbrock throttle body
    ORC Single plate race spec with matching fly wheel.. *NON SILENT*

Call 0424 678 468 for any other questions, thanks

Last edited by DC:53:XX; 06-12-10, 08:33 AM.

Stupid cheap.. Whats the condition of the ZEALS?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Also available via negotiation: (will do a package deal with the car)
      BBS RS 16x8 rears 16x7 fronts
      Zeal Function coilovers
      Edelbrock throttle body
      ORC Single plate race spec with matching fly wheel.. *NON SILENT*

prices?? if part out

Comment

Pm me with offers.. for the right price anything's for sale..

and everythings in good condition..

Comment

very cheap ~ pics ?

Comment

approx Zeal Coilover price?

Comment

Pics are uploaded, last picture shows coilovers and BBS RS wheels .

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ 18C
                Originally posted by DC:53:XX
                Originally posted by DCZ 18C
                hey mate are you parting ou the coils yet..??
                if so how much were you wanting for them...
                will pickup
                thanks
                hey mate
                i dont really have a set price for them as i didnt intend on selling them seperatly from the car. But if you make me a reasonable offer, we could sure come to an agreement.
                ohh well all i got on me know is 400 cash .. if that price is good for you let me know and ill take em..
                thankyou
                Next looser that comes at me with an offer like this im gona to feed my coilovers to there A$$HOLE one by one..

k thanx bye

Comment

LOL 400 for the coils.. masss lowball haha

it irritates me seeing that happen!

anyways! GL with the sale big boy, cars a bargain

Comment

up up up

Comment

How many previous owners? Would like to know a bit about this cars history.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by justinfox
                      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

ai buddy which function coilovers are they? because aren't there function b's and function x's or something....

Comment

wanna swap with a white dc2r? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                            How many previous owners? Would like to know a bit about this cars history.
                            i dont know how many owners but the owner before me had the car for 4 - 5 years to my understanding.. and did alot of traveling for work hence the lowish kms..
                            has hads its major service at 100k kms, and alot of the service history/ services were done at Rick Damelion..
                            has log books, and whole lot of recipts ect..
                            was completely stock before it came into our hands.. haha i did tell my brother to leave it that way but p platers dont listen.. but either way kms havnt been on for even 500 kms.. car is a garage queen atm..

iv owned 4 integras over the past 4 years.. two dc2r's, one type S and one Dc5r.. i know them back to front, in and out.. this car does have a bit of fade on the roof and some other cosmetic blemishes.. but you wont find another one for the same price that is as mechanically sound..

Originally posted by pure_na View Post
                            ai buddy which function coilovers are they? because aren't there function b's and function x's or something....
                            i realy dont know sorry bud.. come check em out if ur keen..

Originally posted by mwaku View Post
                            wanna swap with a white dc2r? Lol
                            depending on the condition maby.. but not realy.. my brother has an audi as well as this type R, and im looking for a 330ci/350z/s2k ect..

Comment

bump! Price drop 11k!

Comment

Working...
                              X