Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIC] 2003 Black Integra DC5R (Written Off With Conditions)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] 2003 Black Integra DC5R (Written Off With Conditions)

Car: 2003 Black Integra DC5R (Written Off With Conditions)

Mileage KMs Traveled: 8,295km as of 24/09/10 <-- That's right, none of that speedo winding back bullshit!

Extra Comments: This was originally DT Panels DC5R which I purchased off them a few months ago, the car was dirty and needed alot of cleaning (originally the car was in storage so you could imagine the months/years of dust/dirt that had built up.

History: DT Panels brought this car written off years back and planned to repair it, the car had front bent chassis rails etc but during the duration of the repair Vicroads changed the law stating that chassis rails cannot be repaired, only replaced. They finished the job but could never get it through VIV due to this new change in law, so the car has just been in storage all this time. The car drives true and straight as if there was nothing wrong with it.

How much to get it on the roads? Personally I have no idea, DT Panel said around 3-4k? Maybe more? Maybe Less?

My initial intention was to turn it into a track car hence mostly the interior has been stripped and just sitting in my basement (no i'm not willing to put the interior back in but it is included in the sale). The front Recaro seats are in immaculate condition, bolsters are still firm, interior is pretty much mint! BUT I have not had a chance to take this thing to the track yet! So I can say this car has never seen a racetrack? (Have no idea what the original owner did with it though so yeah...)

Modifications include:
    • Whiteline rear sway bar
    • Apexi N1 Catback
    • Philips crystal visions low beam
    • SRI (No idea what brand)

Just performed a full coolant flush on the car because I felt uneasy about 7 year old coolant in the system, engine oil is still fresh. Heaps of meat left on the clutch and brake pads still! Air-con is still cold too!

Reason for selling? I'm a student, car is just sitting in my backyard. I'm pov, parents telling me off etc. Don't even get to take it out. Could use the money for study overseas or travel etc.

Inspections welcome, just organize a time and we'll go from there but no time wasters though, only inquire if you are genuinely interested please. Hero low ball offers aiming for 50% off will be ignored as I am in no rush to sell this thing off yet.

Price State: AUD$13,500 ONO, Cash is best form of payment!

CASH > AUSPOST MONEY ORDER > BANK CHEQUE (No personal cheques)

Contact Details: 0401 344 619, PM me through ClubITR (Private/Blocked numbers will be ignored)

Any questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking, Henry.

22/10/10 Update: ALRIGHT GUYS! BEEN A LONG WAIT AND I'M SORRY

Update: paperwork will be locked and loaded this coming Sunday for all those who are interested and I do apologize for the long wait.

Its been a while so I've lost majority of the contacts who have shown interest in the car except for the ones who have been bugging me non top or contacted me recently. I will send you a sms/pm again but if I miss anyone please feel free to contact me again.

NB: for sale to anyone! whoever gives me an offer closest to my asking price will get the car (with a deposit taken of course). Interstate buyers please please ask everything you can before you come down and inspect, don't want you guys flying all the way down and become disappointed or low ball me an offer and make me sad.

Can offer you guys a set of 17" DC5S rims instead of the 16" DC5R with the car for an additional $650.

25/10/10 - Have receipts. Come inspect, like it, take it away~

PM AWAY!!

Last edited by rehevoli; 28-10-10, 11:41 PM.

sweet jesus mother of mary!

thats cheap!

Comment

very cheap~ but not sure if worth the head ache to get it on the road~

Comment

hence keep it for the track or part it out and make some money!

Comment

holy shat that is cheap! good luck

Comment

part out? if so PM me

Comment

this registerable in sydney ??

Comment

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post
                part out? if so PM me
                lol nah, want to sell the thing as a whole or else i'm just gonna keep it or something, maybe the new owner might want to part it out?

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                this registerable in sydney ??
                might be? i dont know how vicroads and the rta are connected but its written off as a repairable write off on the vicroads data base, rta on the other hand i dont know

edit: did a revs check and "no current rta record" came up on their database, im no expert but if you can do it go for it but i'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong
                Last edited by rehevoli; 24-09-10, 08:00 PM.

Comment

i can vouch for this car. hasn't been track yet so engines running very smooth.

was with him when he bought it, genuine k's.

p.s; should at least keep it till exe or tampered!!

Comment

Originally posted by PHATJM View Post
                    p.s; should at least keep it till exe or tampered!!
                    Agreed, track it before you sell it Henry!

Comment

lol cant afford to tow it to the track

Comment

very nice, goodluck with the sale (Y)

Comment

minty fresh!! gl with the sale henry.

Comment

opportunity to take on monty's dc5 at the tracks for the new owner!

Comment

ALRIGHT GUYS! BEEN A LONG WAIT AND I'M SORRY

Update: paperwork will be locked and loaded this coming Sunday for all those who are interested and I do apologize for the long wait.

Its been a while so I've lost majority of the contacts who have shown interest in the car except for the ones who have been bugging me non top or contacted me recently. I will send you a sms/pm again but if I miss anyone please feel free to contact me again.

NB: for sale to anyone! whoever gives me an offer closest to my asking price will get the car (with a deposit taken of course). Interstate buyers please please ask everything you can before you come down and inspect, don't want you guys flying all the way down and become disappointed or low ball me an offer and make me sad.

Can offer you guys a set of 17" DC5S rims instead of the 16" DC5R with the car for an additional $650.

PM AWAY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X