Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EOI / FS]: SYD - Honda Integra Type R (DC2R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EOI / FS]: SYD - Honda Integra Type R (DC2R)

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, my Honda Integra DC2R is up for sale.

For those that know me, they will express that I am extremely anal with alll my things, and this car is no exception and was looked after religiously.
    I am not a hoon, or a person that neglects and thrashes his cars. I am a genuine car enthusiast. I am the second owner of the car, and the owner before me was a 40 year old man, with a child and wife. He absolutally babied the car, and was serviced by himself every 5000km's and 10,000km's at Honda. He showed me every receipt of fuel he ever put into the car - all 98 RON BP fuel. After looking at over 20 DC2R's this was the one I chose, because it owned by a true enthusiast who looked after his car.
    The stock B18C7 does not burn a drop of oil. The car has 120,000 genuine km's on it, and has been serviced very regularly. I bought the car when it was on approx 80,000kms. When I mean regularly, I mean every 1000 km's the oil and filter (always genuine Honda) and sump washer was replaced at Touge Tune, and every now and then I had the car serviced at Honda, and at IS Motor Racing - using Castrol Edge 5W-30, or Royal Purple 5W-30. The gearbox oil was changed every 5000km's with Motul FF Type II LSD oil (a $200+ oil change) with out fail, and the brake fluid was changed (full bleed) 3 times a year, with quick nips of the calipers every month and a half. This kept the system clean. The Clutch fluid has been flushed a few times also.
    All syncros have been changed by IS motor racing, about 10,000km's ago. They were fine, but the box didn't feel 110% and wasn't good enough for me. The Clutch has been replaced with a Exedy HD sports organic clutch, and the flywheel is a Toda item (10,000kms's ago).
    Engine mounts were changed to Hasports mounts about 800km's ago, and are brand new. When Ben from Touge Tune installed these mounts, he was so surprised how easily they went in, which is rare for stiff mounts - this means the chassis is nice and straight. Very rare for DC2R, and any car that is 11 years old.
    Spark plugs have been changed every 10,000km's with NGK Iridiums.
    New battery was installed a month ago - still has warrenty with Honda
    Dizzy cap was replaced due to tiny tiny crack on it. Shifter bushes (Energy suspension), and sway bar bushes and other bushes, and little bits and piece have been replaced with in 1000km's
    Car has NEVER been in any accidents. Paint if fairly good for a black 11 year old car. Not good for my standard, but people tell me it's immaculate. There are door dings, and one light key mark. Front bar and rear bar has a few marks on it. Apart from that... the body is straight. Car was washed every week without fail, even in the rain - haha - nah serious... it was.
    Alternator belt, Powersteering Belt, and Aircon belt have all been replaced less than 800km's ago.
    Timing belt was replaced 2 years ago.
    Aircon condensor was replaced by Bye Evo on this forum, and regased. Cold as!
    Solartint tints were re-done 3 months ago.
    There is probs so much more stuff that was replaced, that I can't remember.

Yes this car has been tracked, but track doesn't do any damage to your car. It's not as harsh as launching off the line and dumping the clutch, on the street ot drag strip. Alot of people wont agree, but it's truth. On the track, the engine has never seen over 7800 RPM (redline is 8500RPM), and on the street, I normally change gears under 3000RPM. It's been babied, and never been thrashed like most kiddies thrash their cars. Oil temps on the track, NEVER exceeded 105 degrees. That is nothing considering, street temps are 90-95 degrees.

At the moment the car is modded, but all that will be gone soon, and what will be left on the car for you to drive away with, is the following:
    * Carbon Fibre boot - $1000
    * Genuine Optional Rear pods and side skirts - $650 pods, and $1400 skirts from Honda unsprayed
    * Hasport Engine mounts - $550
    * Toda flywheel and Exedy Clutch. - $1000
    * Headunit
    * Mugen thermo switch
    * Spoon Thermostat

If you want to buy the car, and want me to leave some parts on, I will increase the price for what I can individually sell the parts. This will not only save you on buying the parts, but will save you money on labour down the track.

It comes wiith spare key, the RED key, and a Alarm system (which will be told to you after you put a deposit down on the car). Log books are stamped and up to date. Only about a 1/5 of actual services are recorded in the book, but they are covered for ever 2000km's . More services have been done, which I didn't record cos my book would be overflowing after 110,000km's, lol.

Another bonus... if you decide you want to modify the car again with your own touches, the car comes with an Engineer paper. This cost me $1200 to have done, and everything is engineered on the car. The most important was the carbon bonnet, and removal of rear seats for a 5 point cage, aswell as the Brakes. Spoon brakes are engineered on the car. This is normally a $3500 test. Coilovers are engineered also, and so are guages and everything. So you litrally don't need to worry driving this around. Wheels are also covered, and 16x7 for a DC2R are the most common size. So any 16x7 inch wheel is fine.

I think this is getting quite long now, but as you can see, I love this car... it will be missed, it has been taken VERY good care of, and I go to say that you will not find a more mechanically A1 DC2R with these milage. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I haven't stumbbled on any in the past 4 years that are as good.

Rego was done end of Feb for a year.

Price: $22,000 with the parts listed in the advert.

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.
Working...
X