Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD] FS: DC2R Milano Red

Hey guys
    After a long time of much deliberation, I have decided to sell my beloved DC2R.

It is in exceptional condition and will satisfy any Integra Type R fan. The best thing about it is it’s got very low kms for its age – 78XXX km. One of the last to be sold in Australia. Only 1 previous owner so it hasn't been around.

The car is mostly unmodified, kept very clean and only ever filled up with 98 octane fuel.

2001 Honda Integra Type R

Engine/Performance
    - Hondata Chip
    - K&N Air Filter

Entertainment
    - Clarion CD/MP3 Player
    - Original tape player will be included at no cost :P

Tyres
    - Bridgestone Potenza RE001
    - Genuine spare rim will be included – do what you want with it. It’s worth $80 to someone else.

Full service history will be provided to validate that the kms are genuine. Serviced at Hanny's since I've owned it.

Rego til Jan 2011.

As it is, nothing needs to be spent on this example. I really want this to go to someone who will pay it lots of love and attention and keep it true to the condition it was in when it rolled out of the factory.

PM or 0404 915 117

$20,500 O.N.O

Last edited by vp17; 13-03-10, 06:33 PM.

Awesome price and GL with the sale. I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with this car.. Has the major service been completed ? Can't believe your selling!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Thanks man. It's come time to save up for other things. The 80,000km service hasn't been completed yet but it will be if I hit 80,000km.

I can't believe it either. If only I were a millionaire... dc2r daily, dc2r track, dc2r in showroom lol

Comment

bump

Ask now before I put it up on carsales!

Comment

Originally posted by vp17 View Post
          Thanks man. It's come time to save up for other things. The 80,000km service hasn't been completed yet but it will be if I hit 80,000km.

I can't believe it either. If only I were a millionaire... dc2r daily, dc2r track, dc2r in showroom lol
          i like the last sentence you have here ;p . Goodluck with sale man. rare find.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Working...
          X