Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOI: SYD DC5R Artic Blue

Sold
    Last edited by BLUEDC5R; 18-04-10, 10:50 AM.

yeah nice car.

Not worth 28k
    Blaze Orange

Comment

Worth whatever someone is willing to pay....and it negotiable to a point.

Comment

if it had new recao's due to theft would that mean its a repairable write off ??

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
          if it had new recao's due to theft would that mean its a repairable write off ??
          I thought a repairable write off meant that the cost to repair was higher than a certain % of the cars value? I know recaro's are expensive but i wouldn't think they are that expensive. Would they???

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
            I thought a repairable write off meant that the cost to repair was higher than a certain % of the cars value? I know recaro's are expensive but i wouldn't think they are that expensive. Would they???
            well depends when they were stolen.. i had a friend have his recaors stolen a year ago in his dc2r and they paid him out sumthing like 9k ? and that was based on the * 2ND hand Recaros being valued at 4k each with rails, also he also had a broken window.. stolen gear knob, and stolen cd player and buddyclub digi metre..

so just depends.. i think stock dc5r recaros are valued by insurance companys by like 10k 2nd hand.. these cars arnt valued more than..

Average Private Price+ $16,700 - $19,300
            Trade In Price Guide+ $13,000 - $15,600
            Average km+ 70000 - 130000
            Price When New (RRP)+ $43,990

insurance of corse goes by trade price.. so.. you never know seller says he's owned it since 04 so if they were stolen whilst under his ownership he could of had the assesor pay him out for the damaged minus the value of the car so he could keep it..

please post some piks of the seats, would love to see mint blue sr4's

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
              No was not repairable write off, car was insured for 30k at time of theft more than what the seat were worth which was 10k for the pair.

Comment

is there logbooks and service histories?
                i don't think you can get any where near 28k with this car... compare your car with other cars on car sales...2002 is pretty much the 1st generation and the oldest model
                n no performance mods

Comment

There are log books and service histories. Im an ex honda mechanic so all maintenance has been done by myself. The cars did not change from 01 - 04 so there is no first gen or second gen.

Some people might like a clean canvas to start themselves, im myself do not like buying cars that have been modded and much prefer them to be standard so that i can do to it as i please and know exactly what has been done.
                  If you are interested PM me an offer as mentioned it is negotiable.

Comment

Pics added

Comment

definately looks clean, gl with sale
                      MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

might help ur case if you put up a location
                        /Oo ___H___ oO\
                        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
                          might help ur case if you put up a location