X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs:cw dc2r

1999 cw dc2r aus spec

86xxxkms just recently serviced: oil, oil filter spark plugs etc

the car it competely stock besides a whiteline sway, just installd bosch wipers other than that its completely stock.. stock unit etc immaculate condition

asking price:20,000

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/y...t=DSCF1335.jpg
    http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/y...t=DSCF1359.jpg
    http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/y...t=DSCF1488.jpg
    http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/y...8062009321.jpg
    http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/y...t=DSCF0632.jpg

will also consider trade for either a stock white evo4 or 6

major service just done at 88xxx

cheers robert
    Last edited by dcII; 09-10-09, 05:42 PM. Reason: just serviced

location?
    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
    sigpic
    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

melbourne, northside

Comment

pics r up

Comment

damn why do you have to live in Melbourne =/

Comment

Why does that have to be a problem?

Its stock so your not going to have any problems with registering it in your home state.

Ask for some really indepth photos, ask a member of the forum to go check the car out on your behalf (90% of people on here would be more then happy to do so), fly to Melb for a final inspection/test drive, hand over money. Then either drive back or get the car shipped.

With prices on flights to major cities so cheap, I don't see why purchasing a car from interstate is such a problem.

Comment

spot on 45set, with my last 2 cars i've had to drive about 26 hours to pick them up and get them home. you city people are so lazy!
              free bump for a sweet example
              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                Why does that have to be a problem?

Its stock so your not going to have any problems with registering it in your home state.

Ask for some really indepth photos, ask a member of the forum to go check the car out on your behalf (90% of people on here would be more then happy to do so), fly to Melb for a final inspection/test drive, hand over money. Then either drive back or get the car shipped.

With prices on flights to major cities so cheap, I don't see why purchasing a car from interstate is such a problem.
                wow thanks dude. are there any other costs involved besides registering it? would you know how much i would be looking at? sry for the noob question. btw i live in sydney

Comment

Well just depends what you want to do.

If you are serious, make a thread in the general section to ask if one of the guys from Melb can give you a hand, and have them look at the car.

If your happy with it, and end up flying down, just depends if you want to ship it back, or drive it back.

As for rego costs etc, I'm not to sure (As I'm in QLD), so not sure what the laws/costs are in NSW... but just add this to your thread when you ask someone to look into it.

But yeah, the only "problem" I can see with buying a car interstate is if its moded, as it seems every state has differant laws for everything (Which is stupid).

Either way, good luck to seller (And ricespirit)

Comment

Too much of a pain in the ass for an old overpriced Honda.

Comment

very nice and clean car

ricespirit: might just need a blue slip to go on top of normal registration costs, so like an additional $50-60

Comment

lmaoo ^^^^

but on another note, i just purchsaed my dc2r from queensland, took me 3 days 2 get it down here which included staying the night at a hotel in brisbane cbd and going clubbing on that long weekend they have for the races or whateva

**jet star flight for 2 =`148 bucks

**petrol from qld to syd = i did just over 2 full tanks of V-power so just over 100 bucks

**wheel alignment b4 i left qld = 35 bucks *qlds friggen cheap haha*

**topping oil up *put in maby 200ml??* 15 bucks for a 1l oil at servo

**staying in portstevens** 70 dollars for a 2bed room with water views

**one AWESOME night clubbing at mistique or whateva its called = 350 haha
                        included visit the stip club across the road where ur aloud 2 grab boobies!!!! lmaoo

**other bits n pieces
                        oportoes at the air port = 25 bucks
                        drinks n ciggeretts at all the servos we stoped at = 60 bucks
                        seafood lunch at the big prawn = 35 bucks
                        dinner + breakfast at port stevens = 80 bucks

rego ussualy cost.. 500 blue slip then 550 green and paying ur rego.. + transfer..

end of story, if u want a car bad enough and u can afford it, i dont think anything should stop u from going interstate and getting it

The End

Comment

DC:53:XX are you an accountant?

Comment

well, wouldnt you remember how much you spent if YOU had to travel to QLD to buy a car?
                            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                              **one AWESOME night clubbing at mistique or whateva its called = 350 haha
                              included visit the stip club across the road where ur aloud 2 grab boobies!!!! lmaoo
                              ROFL!

Comment

Working...
                              X