Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap: Your S2000 for my 2001 RX7 Series 8

Hi guys,

Hopefully you're allowed to do trades in this forum (unlike some others!) - just putting this out there...

After a rough start to the year, I finally sold my CW 2000 ITR, got my job back, and ended up purchasing a 2001 Mazda RX7 series 8 a few months ago (after a good deal came along). I've had a few months to get used to the rotary, but it hasn't managed to fill the hole left by the Integra - in short, I think I may be an N/A man and I've been tossing up whether to go back to Hondas, particularly the S2000.

SO: Would anyone be interested in swapping their S2000/EP3R for my 2001 Mazda RX7 Series 8 (Blue) - must be clean, well cared for, low-ish kms

Details about my car:

-- It's a 2001 Mazda RX7 Series 8 Type RB in Blue. It's done 48,000kms and was brought over from Japan by a Melbourne dealer in January 2009. I bought it from him in May/June time this year, and brought it over to Perth where I am now.

-- I took it over the pits and it passed first time with no mechanical or legality issues. Essentially, the car is in A1 condition all round.

-- It is also completely stock standard except for a set of Volk Winning wheels (which I just had restored to new condition - think BBS), new Bridgestone tyres, and Tien Superstreet Coilovers (currently being installed).

-- It's in pristine condition and sits in the garage all week. I;ve worked hard to eliminate any faults and improve on the stock unit. The only dent that I can find on the bodywork is just above the drivers door - it's shallow and only a few cm's long - easily fixed with paintless dent removal. Other than that, everything else is clean and original.

Let me know via PM if you want to discuss further. I'm located in Perth so would prefer local trade, but I'm open to interstate enquiries. Here's a pic:

Cheers,

Joe
    Last edited by joewalsh86; 16-08-09, 05:24 PM. Reason: Would also consider EP3R

you might want to state if its an RB, RS, type-r, bathurst-t or spirit-r

Comment

^^ thanks, updated - Type RB

Comment

wheres ERIK!!
        LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
          wheres ERIK!!
          hehe yes erik might want this.. never heard from him for a long time
          - Project R -

Comment

I would also be interested in a trade for an EP3R, preferably facelift. I'm really starting to miss my old ITR

Comment

No one's interested? Even with swap for EP3R?

Comment

trade a typeS?
                Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                X