Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: DC5S - aka Integra Type S 2006

Hi All,

The time has come to sell my Type S. Not because I'm bored of it, or am upgrading. Just bought an apartment and saving for my wedding and my fiance has a car and dont need two cars right now.

As the title states, It is a Honda Integra Type S 2006. You will see in the pictures attached that the colour is Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP). I bought it second hand in Feb 2007 (first owner was a lady that originally wanted a convertible - she was convinced by a friend who worked for Honda to buy the Type S - she then sold it and bought her convertible) from a Chrysler dealer in the City (Sydney).

The car has only two modifications - 1) Injen Cold Air Intake (also have stock intake). 2) Spoon progressive springs (also have stock springs). Everything else is factory (this includes the interior). It has done only 42,000kms.

Asking price is $29,000 (offers considered, please no lowballers). Car has just been serviced (25-Mar-09). Rego is due Aug 09.

This is my 3rd Honda (Civic Coupe VTi-R to DC5 Type R to DC5 Type S) so would love for this to go to a good home. Feel free to contact me by reply to this post, PM, or 0403 506 995 - and tell your friends.

Regards
    Justin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JustDC5R; 11-05-09, 08:26 PM.

why would you go from type r to type s?

Comment

actually, i went from Type R to a GTT. Realised that rear wheel turbos werent for me so i went back to a DC5. And the S was a right fit for me at the time. Im glad i've had both - i dont track my car so the Type S was a more comfortable car...

Comment

would you part out the injen?
        Blaze Orange

Comment

not at this stage, sorry. would rather sell as is.

Comment

Originally posted by mugendc5 View Post
            why would you go from type r to type s?
            Cause Aus DC5R has smaller cams, old non facelift look and is slower stock.
            also DC5S has no shoping trolley wing to attract pigs attention.

I never get hassled by cops
            Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post

Slower in a straight line.

neither do i with my shopping trolley.
              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Real good generalisation there.

I was never been hassled by the po-po when I had the wing on my car... even when I went to car meets.

If you drive like a tool on the road you'll get pulled over... your not going to get pulled over for the size of your wing.

Good luck with the sale man.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                  Real good generalisation there.... your not going to get pulled over for the size of your wang.
                  LOL
                  Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy
                    dc5s>dc5r straight line

that is all :P

that is all

Comment

LOL
                      Your hilarious...

As for the DC5R & DC5S battle... who really cares? We are here to because we all own a simular car.

This is one of the reasons why I dislike the Honda scene sometimes, because instead of being supportive of each other, someone always has to be better, and always has to make a big deal about it... (Perfect example is some memebers on OzHonda, Or the thread where the person is trying to sell his white DC2R)...

If you want to be a dick, and argue about "My car is better then yours" piss off back to OzHonda.

Again, i'm sorry to the OP for taking this off topic...

Comment

hehe i dont usually get involved in these things. sorry for spamming ur thread man. The type S i s a sexy car. I would probably prefer one to my R.

I was just shit stirrin.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                          Your hilarious...

As for the DC5R & DC5S battle... who really cares? We are here to because we all own a simular car.

This is one of the reasons why I dislike the Honda scene sometimes, because instead of being supportive of each other, someone always has to be better, and always has to make a big deal about it... (Perfect example is some memebers on OzHonda, Or the thread where the person is trying to sell his white DC2R)...

If you want to be a dick, and argue about "My car is better then yours" piss off back to OzHonda.

Again, i'm sorry to the OP for taking this off topic...

there is nothing wrong with a bit of fun on the S and R topic, but we have spammed and its slack

gl with car OP
                          Blaze Orange

Comment

yes, the age old debate between DC5S and DC5R. Soon someone is going to jump in regarding the superiority of the DC2R, or how you can modify a DC2 VTi-R to out-perform even the NSX.....

You all got me excited that my FS post got to two pages... Now back to selling please. But thanks for the bumps!

Please pass onto your friends who may be interested in my car.

Regards
                            Justin

Comment

Bump.

Price is negotiable.

Comment

Working...
                              X