Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] My EVO 8 GSR

Hi guys,

As mentioned in my other thread i have decided it's time to let go of the evo. This is definately a regretful sale but i simply cannot justify owning two gorgeous piece of machinery.

The car is in immaculate condition, it has been well taken of and maintained and modified with only the BEST. The car will suit anyone after an evo without any hassles, it is ready to be a daily driver, a weekend warrior or a track monster.

The car is very well setup and has previously clocked a 1.06.35 at wakefield (Astro was the driver).

Exterior wise the paint is one of the best condition out of the evo's i have inspected, some evo's the paint feels chalky and doesnt have the shine. The interior is just like new! Seat bolsters are nice and firm and not squashed.

Modifications alone on this car total well over the $10,000 mark, and anyone who knows his/her parts will quickly realise to mod the same car to this calibre will cost ALOT more due to our poor exchange rate.

Spec List:
    2003 White EVO 8 GSR
    Long Rego till Dec 2009
    37,6xx kms

Mods:

-Work Emotion CR KAI (Bronze) 18x9.5 +20 Fr 18x9.5 +30 rear (255/35/18 all round)

-Ohlins PCV coilover
    -Monster Sports Rear Strut Brace
    -Shelby Rear Sway bar
    -Ungraded lower intercooler piping
    -HKS Reload Intake Kit
    -CF Doluck lip
    -CF Side spats
    -MR Style headlights
    -Evo 9 Rear Tail lights
    -Evo 9 Rear bumper
    -Kakimoto Catback Exhaust
    -Custom front pipe & Dump pipe
    -Endless CCX brake pads (Front) Project Mu HC (rear)
    -Alpine MP3 Headunit
    -ECU reflash performed by ISMR 193KW ATW
    -Blitz Electronic Boost Controller
    -HKS oil Thermostat
    -Walbro Fuel Pump 255L
    -APX ball gearknob

Standard parts apart from wheels and suspension will be provided in the sale.

Price: $36,000 Ono (Not after any swaps)

*Please no tyre kickers or test pilots, please ensure your finance is approved or you have permission from your mum/dad prior to coming out to inspect the car.

Last edited by .::F[L]Y::.; 02-05-09, 01:27 AM.
    LONDA

gl with sale man. It's beautiful

Comment

oh em gee.. this car is the sex... im in love

Comment

thats SEX man gl with the sale

Comment

One of the best 8's i have seen. Gl dude..

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

evo 8 front bar + evo 9 rear bar = FTMFW!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

haha is it coz the back looks like someones lifted their skirt up?

almost bought this very quick car - it screams!

Comment

any1 wanna buy my integra so i can go buy this??? pretty please...
                FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

bump? might i add this is an EXCELLENT upgrade for any DC2R/DC5R owner
                  LONDA

Comment

GL with sale! nice EVO
                    08 GE8 Jazz VTI

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
                      bump? might i add this is an EXCELLENT upgrade for any DC2R/DC5R owner
                      Dude... you don't need to add that This car would be a excellent upgrade from anything really.

It seems that the normal upgrade from a Type R is a Evo for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                        Dude... you don't need to add that This car would be a excellent upgrade from anything really.

It seems that the normal upgrade from a Type R is a Evo for some reason.
                        Generally people who own type R's are track enthusiasts or love to hit the track. Evo is a great compliment and compromise between practicality and performance. It is a very well developed car.
                        LONDA

Comment

Forgot to mention. Not after any swaps guys.
                          LONDA

Comment

Swap for a 96 GSi?
                            Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

up she goes.
                              LONDA

Comment

Working...
                              X