Car
    ’96 Integra GSi
    Subaru Liberty Artic Pearl White – exterior and engine bay respray

Mileage
    Chasis: ~185,000kms
    Engine: ~105,000kms – major service done ~2,000kms ago
    Cluster: ~82,000kms

Extra Comments
    Exterior: ’01 ITR front bar, ’01 headlights, ITR lip and ’01 ITR rear bar; USDM ITR amber corners; '01 ITR rear tail lights; Optional rear pods; Optional side skirts (not currently installed); Replica s2k antenna
    Interior: ITR gear knob, JDM ITR cluster, Nardi 330mm steering wheel, Boss kit (will confirm brand when I’m home)
    ICE: Alpine headunit; Boston Acoustic 6.5” front splits + tweeters; Boston Acoustic 6” rear splits (not currently hooked up)

Engine: B18C7
    Gearbox: C7 box, 4.7FD
    Intake: MUGEN airbox and snorkel (didn’t put the sticker on but can provide also)
    Exhaust: AUDM ITR Exhaust
    Brakes: Fronts – 282mm RDA Slotted Rotors; Endless Pads; APP braided brake lines; Spoon callipers; ITR brake booster and cylinder
    Suspension: Buddy Club N+ coilovers ~25,000kms old – bought them when they were ~20k kms old.
    Other bits and pieces: ASR brace; ITR rear sway bar; CUSCO oil catch can (not installed); ITR X bar

Wheels 1:
    Enkei J-Speed III – polished, 16x7, 4x100, +35 – condition, excellent!!
    Tyres: Nexen N6000 205/45/16 - ~95% tread, used less than 3000kms
    Wheels 2:
    Enkei Racing S – silver, 15x6.5, 4x100, +35 – condition, average (used for track only – gutter rashes but no buckles or cracks)
    Tyres: Bridgestone RE55S semi slicks 195/55/15 – Used for 2 track days only + 1 skidpan by previous owner of tyres

Prices outlined
    $18,900 ONO for everything that I’ve listed PLUS any stock parts that I have lying around that you want/need.

Revised pricing!

17,900 for the car + jspeeds and stock parts.

16,400 for the car + racing s and stock parts.

Contact Details
    Quentin.mui@gmail.com/PM or 0410 482 530

Pics:

Last edited by Q_ball; 13-03-09, 08:45 AM.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

fark bargain!

pm sent
      LONDA

Comment

Nicely modded Integra! Good luck with the sale! You going to part out any parts or just selling as it is?

Comment

Hey apparition, plan on selling as is.
          We'll see how demand goes for this car, then we'll look at possibly separating parts.
          Stay tuned.
          Bump
          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

i hate you qball.....
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #009

Comment

If I could, I would totally sell my car and all my extra bits just to buy this -_-
              Qborr is weaksauce! booooo

Comment

hey there Q ball,
                if you sell the car, how are you gonna get around?
                sorry to bring it up again, but you had a car with no license and now you got your license, you dont want the car... lol
                all good
                just holla for a dollar if you need a ride...
                E K - O n e - T w o - ..... - F o u r

Comment

His got another car lined up already I'm telling yaa LOL jokings good luck with the sale.
                  ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Not sure on what my logic is really...
                    Kinda lost the plot and didnt have motivation to do anything with the car when i had lost my licence.

Anyways, reason for sale is so that i can clear some debt and start saving for a house.
                    Playtime is over... or there abouts

Car will be on Carsales by week's end!
                    Guys, I'm very interested in negotiating a price with you provided you're not a drop kick

Oh and kiet, u know i love u haha
                    Last edited by Q_ball; 12-03-09, 07:53 AM.

Comment

What you gonna get now Q?

NSX, R34 GTR, Lotus Exige?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

his moving up in the world. buying an actual dc2r now lol

jks
                        LONDA

Comment

LMAO
                          sell the car and buy a house near a train station or any sort of public transport.
                          jokes.

good luck with the sell buddy.
                          E K - O n e - T w o - ..... - F o u r

Comment

Revised pricing!

17,900 for the car + jspeeds and stock parts.

16,400 for the car + racing s and stock parts.

Comment

Tuesday morning bump,
                              Come on ppl - 16,400 for the car, racing s rims + re55s semis, AND stock parts = bargain!!

Comment

Working...
                              X