No announcement yet.

(Syd) CW DC2R (85,000kms!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who said it is redlined on the track? there is no point going near the redline on the track... smoother is faster, half the time u are wasting time hitting limiter... i know for a fact there are more ppl that abuse there cars on the road then this car has been on the track.. i am a mechanic and service the car every 5,000km's and if it has been tracked more then once between then i will service it at 2,500km with only the best fully synthetic oils and high quility filter...

so if ur not interested i dont give a flying fuck.. because me and all people that know something about cars and know my car, would know that it is taken care of...

would love to see you at the track mate, would blow youre engine straight away if you think its all about hitting limiter and crashing in to shit?
    Last edited by SHIFTY; 25-12-08, 08:20 PM.
    RWD + Boost =

Comment

honesty counts, props to you SHIFTY!

Comment

Well at least he's honest about it and not try and hide the fact that he took it to the track.

Stop all the flaming. GL with the sale Dave. Not many DC2R's with lowish K's like this.
        "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

i dont think ppl would appreciate buying a car and finding out it has been tracked (without being told).. i want the car to go to some1 who is going to use it for what its built for and that's having a go on the track...
          RWD + Boost =

Comment

Who cares it been abused, as long its serviced and maintained well then i dont see why it wont be as reliable. Type R's are design for the track.
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Built. Tuned. Driven
            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
              Who cares it been abused, as long its serviced and maintained well then i dont see why it wont be as reliable. Type R's are design for the track.
              Agreed. Why the hell would Honda make an engine that revved to 9,000rpm if it were bad for it? If high revving a VTEC engine was bad they'd lower engagement point and limiter.

Comment

Working...
              X