[FS] My beloved S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] My beloved S2000

This is a regretful sale but it is time for me to sell up and move on due to a change in circumstances.

This car has been an absolute joy to own and has been meticulously maintained and modified with only the best parts. The car will be sold with the following listed parts as an added value to the potential buyer and there will be nothing else would need to be spent, you will find that most of the parts on the car have been installed less than 3000kms as the car is often only driven on the weekends. The car has had a strict servicing regime with oil changes between 3000kms-5000kms using ELF motor oils and as of late Royal Purple. Major service has been conducted along with a brand new OEM exedy clutch installed less than 5000kms ago.

The car is being sold at excellent value, all the modifications included in the car are tasteful and good quality gear. Im asking a realistic price for the car as i want to sell it. Feel free to make an appropriate offer, though LOW BALLERS will be ignored.

1999 AP1 S2000
    FR-280
    114 xxxkms
    Log books
    Long rego till May 09

-Gramlight 57PRO 18" (tyres 80% tread life)

-T1-R B max coilovers (duel height adjustable+damper adjustments

-AP2 Headlight+ Tail light conversion

-AP2 Radio door fascia

-Brand new updated Soft top (stayfast canvas with Glass window) *fitted 2 weeks ago*

-Invision Mugen Replica intake

-Mishimoto Aluminium radiator

-Cross drilled+ Slotted Rotors

-Cusco Brake Stopper

-Cusco Oil Catch Can

-Full OEM kit (front lip, Side Strakes, Trunk Spoiler)

-Modified OEM exhaust System

-Top Speed Adjustable Toe Rods

-New OEM exedy Clutch

OEM parts will also be included in the sale and given to the new owner

Strictly serious buyers only, no tyre kickers or test pilots. Please ensure your finances are arranged before you contact me.

Price:
    $33 000 Negotiable

PM or 0403337740

*more pictures will be uploaded during the week

LONDA

nice ride, GL with sale,bro
    08 GE8 Jazz VTI

Comment

Working...
    X