Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(melb) C-West JDM Front DC2 for sale ($8500)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(melb) C-West JDM Front DC2 for sale ($8500)

i am thinking of selling my 1996 dc2 vti-r with JDM front, it got a few extra like spoon Mirror, engine start alarm, tinted Windows, sunroof, lower springs, type r cluster (around 110000ks), i am not sure org k's on this car, but the engine (STD B18C VTI-R ENGINE)is in very good cond, can take you for a drive, org color was blue, respary to full car to black around 2 years ago, C-west body kit. air cond was regas 12 weeks ago. i brough the car from the car auction in VIC around 2-3 years ago, it a repairable write-off, with a front damage, it can be registered again, DOES NOT come with wheels in the pics, i am selling it as is, no rego, no rwc,

if anyone is interested, i can send you some pics of the damage on the front be4 repair, it very light front damage, or more photo of the car.

Wanting a straight forward sale, car is NOT currently registered now. but it can be register again,

NO RWC (Road worthy Certificate) provided..
    This car is almost complete. Just needs someone else to finish it.
    t
    the work need to be done is rwc, (VIV) certificate ( around $400-600) and rego

for more info on the (VIV) certificate, go to have vic road site

Please no tyre-kickers, time wasters, low-ballers.
    I only want people who are genuinely buying.

i am after $8500.00

if you are interested, pls come see the car first, and then neg the price, i will not neg the price on the phone or email.

pics: http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=3440
Working...
X