EGD16Y is going..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGD16Y is going..

oks guys after so much headache with issues and stuff going on with my car i 've decided to sell it.. buyer came to inspect it today and his just awaiting on the sale of his car then his picking mine up.. just not sure what direction i should be going into now.. looking into buying an autec s15 or an ae111 cos im going to get really good prices for them both.. but then i'd be betraying my honda heritage.. so not quite sure? i still wanna stick with hondas so if anybody is looking to part with their eks with b series swaps or em1's or even dc2rs shoot me a pm and a list of mods etc etc =] regards ray. or even anybody intersted in buying EGD16Y lemme know.. =]

jsut some pics!

Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

I might be able to cut u a deal in a swap for em1...

or even find u a buyer.. how much are u after for the car?

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

so you're not interested to sell straight up?
      what issues in regards to the car are you talking about?
      '99 JDM CW DC2R

Comment

yeah i wouldnt mind selling straight up doesnt bother me.. car just got defected they all that has been fixed since then now just gotta get somebody to stamp the blue slip.. uhmms other then that,, gearbox is pretty much trashed or it might be becoz it needs a new clutch.. uhmms ordered a new fuel filter bolt as the previous one snapped.. ordered it geniune brand new from honda got recipet to prove.. hrmms other then that not much.. i fixed up the car wont start issue.. was the alarm giving me issues so i put a new one in doesnt do it anymore!
        Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

pm me with a price on a straight buy for ur car

Comment

only if u were around like 5 months ago
            ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
            X