• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[syd] Fs:dc2r

Car: Yellow 2000 DC2R
    Kilometeres: 76,300

Hey guys im selling my DC2R.

I'm the second owner, I bought it Oct 2003 with 42,500kms on it.
    Full service history, inlcuding vehicle delivery check from Rick Damelian Honda.
    Have unopened Red Key in factory log books.
    Serviced every 5,000kms or sooner.
    Stock apart from mugen MF10 copy rims (16x7) - Stock rims with brand new bridgestone potenza GIII tyres included in sale.
    Phillips 4300k HID lights from, Xenon Depot.
    Shark attack S2000 replica antenna.

Never been modded, even has stock stereo intact, but I have recently replaced the speakers with pioneer speakers all around. ($500).
    New clutch was installed at around 50,000kms.
    Injectors cleaned at around 55,000kms.

Never tracked or raced.
    Front bar will need a respray as it has some slight damage, I have been quoted $400 for a respray/repair, this can be negotiated in sale.
    Has a couple of small/easily fixed dents, typical of a nearly 8 year old car.

Price: $25,500 neg. PM or Phone 0404 636 176.

Pics:

Last edited by DC2R; 15-10-07, 10:19 AM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

BUMP!
    Willing to negotiate for a quick sale as im about to jump into an EVO.

Quote:
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

if you want to sale ur car more quick and keen to get ur evo, then i think u better lower ur car price a 'bit' more...cause dc5r is like 26-27 only

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
        if you want to sale ur car more quick and keen to get ur evo, then i think u better lower ur car price a 'bit' more...cause dc5r is like 26-27 only
        yeah, with a shitload more kms as well

If you aren't interested then stay the F*&K out of my thread.

Quote:

Comment

Working...
        X