• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS it sold yet Trent?
    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

wow...nice one,how much u selling it?

Comment

thanks guys yes a house is next on the cards. SOLD it today very sad.

Friends dont let friends roll on nankangs

Comment

always depressing to see your car go.. (especially after all the thousands of $$ you spent on it).
          im sure you'll be back with something better and faster

Comment

haha thanks yeah houses are pretty fast... Yeah will build something again forsure

Comment

did it stay locally or interstate?

Comment

Sorry i dont see the point of this question???

Comment

New owner has no bloody idea!!!!!
                  Wanted all my performance parts plus all spares (bought if for an absolute steal) Is now stripping it and selling all the top shelf parts off. He knew it was a track car not a pretty boy car.
                  All I can say is the new owner is killing it.
                  and trying to make money!!!
                  PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hmmmm but you sold it....and you got the money...he can do what ever he wants to it????

z10 says:
                    i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                    z10 says:
                    mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

I hate to say it Trent, but you had the option of parting it out but obviously didn't want the hassle and frustration of doing it that way. Fair enough, I can understand why!

This guy is just willing to put up with the hassle and frustration of parting out a car... can't really blame him for doing that. To be honest I thought about purchasing your car and selling all its parts when I saw it was proving hard to sell as-is... but I knew you'd come to Tamworth and stab me with a rusty blunt object. haha
                      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

haha just kinda upset by it all i guess. I wanted it to be tracked more and made more hardcore. Not less. I guess parting it out was a cheap way to get a type r. Im kinda over it now I have had my little sissy fit. Was just pissed when I saw all my parts for sale.
                        Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                        X