Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] - Perth - Dc5r

Hi guys,

I've finally built up enough couRage and have staRted to adveRtise my caR. Below is the link.

EveRything is on the site, and i'm genuinely selling it, theRe's nothing wRong with the caR.. and i don't want to sell it, but i'm gRowing up and need to move on with life..

FoR those who may have inteRested pplz in the caR, i would appReciate it if you let them know.

I've meet so many great pplz here on this foRum, perhaps when i have my mid life cRisis, i'll again buy a Type R and Re-joining this foRum once again.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?Model=INTEGRA&__Nne=20&__N=4294965322 +83+4294965105+834+285+257&Make=HONDA&State=Wester n%20Australia&silo=1003&state_id=83&distance=25&Cr =1&seot=0&__sid=1118BA88748A&R=1254588&__Ns=pCar_P rivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1 ||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&trecs=12

[Please copy and paste the above, it doesn't want to show up as a link for some reason.. oh wellz]

Thanks foR looking and good luck to eveRyone here! Best of Luck!

yo guys

i bump bump for this car fine example of a mint condition DC5R i nearly started crying so nice ..

Goodluck mAte

David
    ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

wow...man are u serious to sale ur near stock dc5r for 35k?

Comment

GL with the sale.

Comment

Working...
        X