Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0nbubz View Post
    still for sale? wow.. guess no one on citr needs a DC5 =P

Have you advertised on the respective classifieds?
    I've advertised on carsales and of course had many tyre kickers wanting to take it for a drive and ask if i can "give it a bit"

I have had three people say that they would buy it and we've agreed on price etc but each time when it comes time to actually do the deal they've each pulled out because of one bullshit excuse or another.

So it's quite frustrating particularly because the price i'm asking is quite reasonable i think.

Comment

Originally posted by 46AZM View Post
      I have had three people say that they would buy it and we've agreed on price etc but each time when it comes time to actually do the deal they've each pulled out because of one bullshit excuse or another.

So it's quite frustrating particularly because the price i'm asking is quite reasonable i think.
      I agreed with you, 99.99% all bull shit and time waster

Comment

Well if you've had genuine interest - there's not reason to be overly worried with the sale/price.

It's sometimes a lengthy process.. but be sure that someone will pick up this gem!
        g
        [ BBU66Z ]
        g
        Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

its all part of the process of selling..i had the same problems when selling my 180sx. imagine a shopkeeper with people coming in and trying clothes, asking questions but leaving and not buying...same deal.

but goodluck with sale and please part out )

Comment

Originally posted by blackRSX View Post
            imagine a shopkeeper with people coming in and trying clothes, asking questions but leaving and not buying
            they waste all your time trying out things and buy it from the internet

Comment

true true , i want someone from this forum to buy it so it goes to a good home

Comment

Originally posted by 46AZM View Post
                true true , i want someone from this forum to buy it so it goes to a good home
                I'd tend to believe.. "enthusiasts" prefer/like to build up their own car!

Not saying yours is not beautiful anyway! .. but you know.. the whole fun of enjoying a car is modifying, spending money, and having a WIP car which you can be proud of over time!
                g
                [ BBU66Z ]
                g
                Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Guys, try to keep the chat somewhere else

Comment

I hate hearing you getting stuffed around Evan, you know I would have loved to buy it off you...I'll ask around for ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X