Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS (SYDNEY): 1996 JDM Honda DC2 Integra Type-R

Hello everyone

For sale is my beloved 1996 JDM Honda DC2 Integra Type-R.

Some brief details/history of the car:

Colour: Championship White
    Odometer reading: 210,XXX kms
    History: This car is a private import from Japan. I am the third owner since it arrived in Sydney, and it has been under my ownership for almost four years.
    Condition: Considering the age and km’s in this car, I cannot fault the condition at all. It has never given me any major problems that I could not deal with myself. The engine is still as strong as ever because of regular servicing. The body is still in its original condition with only minor age flaws and nothing really worth noting.
    Rego: Till the end of October, 8 months rego
    Logbooks: Serviced only at Hanny’s Performance since ownership, every 5000kms with the last major completed at 190,000 and the next will happen in the coming weekend.

The car has basically been kept in its original condition since I’ve owned it. There are no major modifications on this car, except the odd strut bar and HD clutch. More details can be disclosed on request.

Now, onto pics!

Reason for selling is… time to move on! Looking for something else, and will consider trade my way with an ED or EG civic in good condition.

GENUINE INTEREST ONLY. Please don’t waste my time if you don’t have the funds ready.

Contact Nathan on nathan @ soasiandvd . com . au or private message.

PRICE: $19,500 negotiable

PS. thanks to Manny for the second photo

all pm's replied

Comment

sold
      http://www.soasiandvd.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X