2005 DC5 Honda Integra Luxury - Nighthawk Black - Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 DC5 Honda Integra Luxury - Nighthawk Black - Manual

Just gauging interest towards purchasing my baby. I'm dreadfully heartbroken to be selling her, especially having only bought it 1 year ago from a dealer for $14,000 but my workplace dictates that I now need a 4-door car.

2005 DC5 Honda Integra Luxury

- Nighthawk Black
    - Manual
    - Completely stock (was told the springs came with the car from the day of purchase... yellow in colour... definitely lower than standard issue springs... could be King Springs?)
    - 100,000 km's (just been serviced)
    - Registration until Dec 2016. RWC supplied.
    - Brand New Tyres (my favourite Michelin Primacy 3 ST's... very comfy ride with excellent grip... not cheap!)
    - Had a dent in the front right guard, so insurance paid for the replacement of door, front and rear bumpers, right side panels and bonnet due to scratches. Car looks absolutely brand new $7700 invoice for cosmetic repairs.

I can't begin to tell you how beautifully this car drives and how meticulously well she has been looked after. Parked underground, cleaned regularly, serviced regularly with Log Books.

She will be sorely missed... hoping another avid integra fan can take her in and give her the love she deserves.

Asking $11,990

Price drop!

Comment

Working...
    X