[NSW] 2005 Honda Integra Type S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] 2005 Honda Integra Type S

The first love of my life is for sale, and this time I have to sell it. I am the second owner of this car which I purchased in 2009 of a female driver, I have honestly adopted a "no expense spared" philosophy for this car and only used the best possible parts, with only the best technicians in the game attending to my car. I am selling due to owning an S2000, and a young family cannot commute with an S2000 and DC5.

The car has been fully serviced by Top One since ownership, and prior to that the previous owner had it serviced at Rick Damelian where the car was purchased. The car did come with the extended warranty which gave it 5 years in total. As mentioned I purchased this car in 2009, where I took advantage of just over a years worth of free replacements! Doesnt mean much anymore but thought I mention it. The car has a genuine Mugen lip kit complete with JDM rear bar to ensure fitment is absolutely spot on. This was all completed by Peter at Bodyform Aero.

Rego: NSW due April 2016
    Kilometres: 165,xxx
    Colour: Magnesium Metallic

Modifications:

- Injen CAI
    - Hasport 62A engine mounts
    - Todd's shortened OEM tie rods
    - PCI spherical LCA bushings
    - Hardrace front RCA
    - BC BR Coilovers
    - Hardrace rear camber kit
    - Whiteline rear sway bar
    - DBA T3 Slotted front rotors
    - Federal DS2500 front pads
    - DBA T2 Slotted rear rotors
    - Federal DS2500 rear pads
    - Goodridge braided brake lines
    - ATE Superblue Racing brake fluid
    - Spoon radiator cap
    - Mugen oil cap
    - Skunk2 gearknob
    - Sony double din DVD player
    - Spoon 5.1 final drive
    - Honda OEM DC5R LSD
    - JDM DC5R Flywheel (lightened)
    - Exedy Stage 1 Sports Organic Clutch Kit
    - Accord Euro/TSX 6th gear
    - all new gearbox bearings and seal
    - OEM visors
    - discontinued blue tint Ganador mirrors
    - JDM Rear bar (facelift)
    - OEM floor mats
    - Alarm
    - 6300 55W Platinum HID kit
    - white LED all around
    - Mugen Lip Kit (full set)

Brake pads and rotors are around 4000km old. As changing a clutch is quite costly in the DC5 due to dropping the front subframe, I decided to go an entire gearbox overhaul. This was completed by Dedy at Top One, and as mentioned above not only did I do the usual clutch and flywheel change, I also used all genuine and OEM parts mentioned above in the rebuild. The car honestly shifts like butter and drive incredibly well. With the upgraded clutch, lighter flywheel, and shorter final drive the car accelerates incredibly quickly, and will surprise quite a few turbo charged cars. In addition to this I also installed the Accord Euro 6th gear, as with the shorter final drive means your car will travel at higher RPM. Thus in 6th gear with the Accord Euro gearset, my RPM is lower than stock which results in massive fuel savings. My car averages on city urban driving 8.8L/100km! On freeway it is down to 6.0L/100km. As I did this gearbox overhaul over 2 years ago, I have already made my money back on the labour and gearbox change thanks to fuel savings alone!

- I am happy for any professional inspection to be conducted
    - full logbook history
    - I do hold the right to refuse a test drive
    - Car has no finance owing nor is there any record on revs.

Swaps: Yes only for late model Toyota Kluger Grande or Honda Accord Luxury Navi. Transmission has to be Automatic.

Price:
    - $19,000 no wheels, BYO
    - $20,000 with Rays Volk Racing TE37 in white; 17x9+28 & 17x9.5+28 with Federal 595EVO 235/45/17
    - $21,000 with Rays Volk Racing RE30 in silver; 17x9+22 & 17x9.5+22 with Federal RSR 225/45/17
    - $22,000 with BBS LM with silver face, immaculate and high polished lips; 18x9+20 & 18x10+20 with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 245/40/18

Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

bump. just PM me your offers. gotta get it sold
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Working...
    X