Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSW - Honda Civic VTI-R EM1 - 132k Kms

1999 Honda Civic VTI-R EM1 - B16A2

Besides a simple pod filter (standard airbox included in sale) & mp3 player this EM1 is completely stock standard.

10 months rego (15th June, 2015)
    132090 original kms
    4 X Keys Log books from day 1
    New tyres x 4

Prior owners to me were both above 50 years of age so this car has had an easy life.
    In past 6 months a Oil & oil filter change were done, along with a new fuel filter, NGK spark plugs, throttle body clean, new thermostat & gasket & a general check over.

The interior is spotless with some minor marks here and there, everything works & functions as it should, a new Pioneer MP3 Player was fitted with USB/AUX using Plug & Play harnesses so the wiring is untouched.

The exterior is in quite good condition considering it is 15 years of age. There is some Hail damage on the top of the vehicle from prior owners, quoted $500 to fix it all, it never bothered me. Some typical car park scuffs but again nothing major. The red still shines amazingly compared to some other Milano 'Pink' Honda's.

Overall a clean car with much potential to be modified to a respectful Honda in the scene or to keep standard with its firm & stable yet comfortable standard suspension.
    Driving to the snow and back the Civic got about 560kms to a tank on 98.

Negotiable on price but won't reply to any low ball or ridiculous offers so please DO NOT waste my time or your own.
    Cash sale only no swaps.
    In no rush to sell.

Inspections welcome give me a call or text on number provided.

Price: $8500 o.n.o

M: 0405932526

Last edited by Flippit; 19-08-14, 02:26 PM.
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

SOLD in 2 hours of putting it on carsales lol thanks guys
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing