269kw at the wheel and this is serious power-sale my 94 integra 1.8 gsr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

269kw at the wheel and this is serious power-sale my 94 integra 1.8 gsr

Hi guys this is 94 integra 1.8 gsr 124219kms rego 30/08/14 making 269kw at the wheels- this is seriously fast car.

And this car has engineer's certification so don't need to be afraid of any police.

As i got married and all the focus was moving from car to.... property i need to sell this and this is really sad.

I am second owner and previous owner said he spent more than $30000. Previous owner was like expert. He explained to me

everything but i don't remember much lol. He has two sons who are f1 and v8 super car driver and maybe that's why he knows

it so well. He is now one project with honda crx so if anyone is interested in, please let me know.

Back to the point, This car has 4 boosts and 269kw was made with 25psi. Now i can use up to 35 psi so i assume this is bit

faster than that. Dyno was made with mainly 3rd and 4th gear and on 4th gear you can go up to 10000rpm.

I am using it either daily drive with 9psi or weekend car. You can use it same or as project car.

I haven't done any drag or race but previous owner said he did early 10 (what's this?) anyways i put some photos so have a

look at it and if you can handle this car with $8500, please text me 0430 382 630.

Can't put more than 5 photos so text me and i will send you more photos.
    IMG_20140801_115932.jpgIMG_20140801_125138.jpgIMG_20140801_125144.jpgIMG_20140801_125151.jpgIMG_20140801_204000.jpg
    Last edited by 1000hpwannabe; 01-08-14, 09:26 PM.

The previous owner and builder of this car has a son driving in f1?! Who??
    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
    F1 Nut

Comment

Not many f1 drivers out there lol
      Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

I'm more impressed by the ice cream tub air filter cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Apu View Post
          I'm more impressed by the ice cream tub air filter cover.

yup - I want one!!!

I'm also trying to work out who has 2 sons in F1 and Supercars
          1988 CRX
          1999 Integra Type R
          2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by 1000hpwannabe View Post
            I haven't done any drag or race but previous owner said he did early 10 (what's this?)
            to explain; you bought a car based on some slight stretches of the truth and now you now seem to be trying to pass them off as fact?
            ... retired/

Comment

I must admit that I'm intrigued...

... can anyone check the IP and see if it originated in Nigeria?
              1988 CRX
              1999 Integra Type R
              2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Do I have to answer all your crap comments? Ok I asked him and his two sons driving v8 supercars. I admit I am not an expert about tuning cars but I only talk about truths written on the engineer's certification. Thanks and please don't write anything if you are not interested.

Comment

All i see are stories and no build specs. Does it have air con?
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Do I have to answer all your crap comments? Ok I asked him and his two sons driving v8 supercars. I admit I am not an expert about tuning cars but I only talk about truths written on the engineer's certification. Thanks and please don't write anything if you are not interested.
                    My bad - apologies.

You should post your for sale on performanceforums.com - they take turbo hondas more seriously there.
                    1988 CRX
                    1999 Integra Type R
                    2020 Civic Type R

Comment

We'd happily encourage the sale of a turbo honda here, but this ad is rather shocking. Sons in F1 doesn't mean you're "like an expert".

THIS - "He is now one project with honda crx so if anyone is interested in, please let me know". Makes no sense either.
                      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                      F1 Nut

Comment

Thanks and please don't write anything if you are not interested.
                        and don't write anything in the classified that is not true.

for example, have you ever revved it to 10'000rpm?

and what exactly will happen if the boost is set to 35psi?

do you know?
                        ... retired/

Comment

Thanks very much setanta I appreciate that other than you, all the comments are really helping me out. So touching!
                          Last edited by 1000hpwannabe; 04-08-14, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I am not an expert and just wrote down things written on the engineer's certification. I went up to more than 9000rpm and previous owner said that it can go up to 10000rpm. With 35 psi it is crazily fast that's what I know.
                            It seems like you guys really want to play with my words rather than looking into cars or helping me out. Is this the quality of clubitr? Sigh I won't write anything down from now on.

Comment

We are not twisting your words at all. We are trying to help out other members by questioning your words and hope you respond with actual facts. We are still waiting for these facts and yet your questioning the quality of ClubITR?

In my perspective, you have not turned up to any of our monthly meets, you're also a new member with only 10 posts. It is hard for any of us to take your "word" when buying a car can be a huge investment for any individual.
                              Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Working...
                              X