Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1994 EG Civic GLI - Clean - Stock - Long Rego

For sale is my Daily EG Civic.

I purchased this car late last year off a 1 owner elderly man (60s maybe??) from near the city and have used it for a daily ever since but is now time to move on.

1994 EG4 Civic GLI
    D15B7
    179XXX kms
    Log Books
    9 months rego
    4x keys
    Stock height, stock wheels, stock exhaust, stock motor, stock interior, stock exterior. Only a Short ram intake and a stereo.

In my owner ship :
    New Starter motor
    New Rear muffler
    New 3core aluminum radiator
    New Top hose
    New Bottom hose
    New Thermostat
    New coolant
    New JVC head unit (usb,aux,mp3)
    New front and rear speakers.
    New Fuel filter
    New spark plugs
    New Oil and filter
    New o2 sensor
    New Honda gearbox fluid
    Narva Intense H4 Globes

The previous owner had the Distributor change and recondition power steering rack prior to my purchase.

This car's interior is immaculate, flawless as you can see with the pictures. The only thing I could fault is a slightly worn out steering wheel.

This car's exterior is in very good condition compared to others. Yes, it does have a ding or two here or there and some scratches but has never had a major hit or repair (vehicle was inspected prior to purchase). The only thing I could fault with the exterior is the passenger side scrape as pictured.
    This was quoted in smithfield (will disclose info to buyer) $500 to completely repair and respray that whole side. Personally for me it did not bother me.

This car's engine and drivetrain is faultless. The gearbox changes gears still literally like new, the engine doesn't blow any smoke and still performs exceptionally well (see dyno sheet)

Overall if you were looking for a daily this thing is perfect (recently did 640kms to a tank of 98). If you were looking for a project to perform a B or K swap this also would be the ideal car.

This car owes me more than what I'm asking for and I believe this is fairly priced considering its condition.

Cash sale only so NO swaps
    Inspections most welcome
    Located in Fairfield

Price : $3800 or NEAR offer not "1500 cash bro pick up right now i swear."

Thanks

S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

sold pending payment!