This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SA] F.S. 2001 Honda Integra Type R DC2 R-0607 CW

This is a rare and genuine non-smoking one-owner Championship White DC2-ITR that is in immaculate condition and has been meticulously maintained throughout its thirteen years of ownership. It’s been serviced every 5000km using only genuine Honda parts and runs perfectly.

The DC2-ITR is a car that all new latest model Sports Cars are compared to by the motoring journalists and struggle to surpass in terms of handling and outright performance. It was rated by EVO Magazine in Britain as one of the ‘Top Ten Driver’s Cars of All Time’ a few years ago and would suit an enthusiast or collector. It’s a pure driver’s car and a truly 'modern classic' of the future.

The engine has been completely rebuilt from top to bottom using genuine Honda parts with a Spoon two–piece head gasket in between. It also has a brand new genuine OEM ITR gearbox, engine mounts, cam cover, oxygen sensor and near new OEM ITR clutch. It’s been ‘run in’ perfectly and has done 2,000km since the rebuild. The total bill for the rebuild was $9,032.

The car has done 147,000km, never been in an accident and almost looks like it did when it was delivered to me from off of the showroom floor at Dave Potter Honda, back in July of 2001. Back then, it had factory-fitted cruise control, airconditioning, security alarm with keyless entry, paint protection, fabric protection, window tinting and genuine DC2-ITR floor mats included as additional options at my request. It also came with an extremely rare 'Integra Type R R-0607' badge on the handbrake console. I know of only one other brand new Australian-delivered DC2-ITR that came with a JDM Type Rx badge straight from the dealership in the country.

The car comes with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tyres and Mugen Sports pedals, but I can refit the original rubber pads if desired.

Price $20,000

I can be contacted by PM initially and then either by email, text or call on the mobile, at any time of day and any day of the week. The first person with cash to see it – will buy it! Prospective purchasers will need to prove to me that they have the necessary funds, prior to being granted permission for a ‘test drive’.

No Thread Spammers please!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NH-O; 24-04-14, 07:56 PM.

Sold
    Last edited by NH-O; 07-06-14, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X