Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BNE] FS Late Model 2004 Type S (Blue)

BLUE 2004 TYPE S

For sale is my Blue late model 2004 Type S. It was a pleasure to own for the short time I have but financial changes have necessitated its reluctant sale. Don’t worry, it shall not be long before I have another teg :P

You may have seen my baby at the Honda Dyno Day @ Mercury. I always keep her in PRISTINE CONDTION... I’m very car proud :P

Car.
    2004 Honda Integra Type S

Kilometres.
    She’s done 40,XXX, and HAS had her 40,000 major service from Honda.

In order to maintain her New Car Warranty, she’s only been serviced at Honda.

Other Comments.
    This car is completely stock. The only modifications made were exhaust and a mugen intake (that I have off sold already). She is still under New Car Honda Warranty until 2008 (with an option with Honda to extend that car warranty until 2010).

She is an absolute pleasure to drive and is even very comfortable on long highway drives.

It comes with all the Type S features
    • 6 Stack CD/MP3 player
    • Leather bucket seats
    • Climate Control
    • Sunroof
    • 6-speed manual
    • K20 engine :P

Contact me if you want to see it! Also for a test drive.

Price.
    At the moment I’ve had offers between 35,000 & 35,500 so I’ll start there and see where I go.

PM me for contact details. Or Email or MSN through desarian@hotmail.com for any additional information. I’m on MSN all day @ work :P

Photos

More photo’s to follow soon…inc interior pics

...I miss her already
    I did a bad bad thing.....
Working...
X