X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD] Diamond Black 'STANCED' 2006 Nissan 350z

Hi Fellas,

Been a while since I have been on here.

Up for sale is my pride and joy. I am the second owner of this vehicle which was originally purchased new by a mature couple at Randwick Nissan on the 22/06/2006. I am willing to swap for a clean preferably Stock Black or White DC2R or an 2008-2009 White Accord Euro CU2 cash my way.

Link to ad on Carsales: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=7&sdmvc=1

I have only owned the car for a little over a year and have spent a heap of money on quality parts to enhance the visual appearance of the vehicle along with performance. No finanance oweing on vehicle. Definitely turns heads while driving around town. Sale will come with Logbook, two keys and alarm remotes. Genuine reason for sale is I am looking to buy property and sadly the pride and joy has to go for this to happen. Plates will not come with sale as it will be replaced with standard plates from the RTA. Serious offers only. Low ball offers will be ignored as I am in no rush to sell. Please do not waste your time and mine contacting me if you do not have funds ready. Test drives will be conducted by me, unless a deposit is received by a genuine and interested buyer. I have provided a list of modifications of the vehicle below for your perusal.

Engine;
    Injen intake system (Standard airbox will be provided)
    Dual Amuse R1 Titanium Exhaust System (Amuse Titanium Single Muffler and Standard exhaust system will be provided)
    Kinetix Racing Hi Flow Cat (Standard catalytic will be provided)
    Fujitsubo Y-Pipe (Standard Y-Pipe will be provided)
    Clutch Master and Slave replaced recently by Top One Automotive @ 76 550 kms
    Diff and Gearbox oil recently replaced with Redline Synthetic Oil

Interior;
    Pioneer P4250 DVD Player
    Nismo Gearknob

Exterior;
    2007 Upgraded Bonnet (Hump)
    Downforce USA Carbon Fibre Front Lip
    Downforce USA Carbon Side Splitters
    Shine Auto Top Secret Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
    Nismo Carbon Fibre B Pillard (Standard B-Pillar will be provided)
    Short Antenna (Standard Antenna will be provided)

Wheels;
    Work Meisters 3 Piece Wheels / Tyres - Yokohama S Drive
    Front - 19x9.5 / Rear - 19x10.5
    Work RS Wheel Nuts

Suspension/Brakes;
    Bilstein PSS10 Coilover Suspension Installed by Top One Automotive (Standard suspension will be provided)
    Standard Brembo Brakes with Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads

Security;
    Will be disclosed to buyer.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Serious offers only. Please make sure you have funds ready prior to purchase.

why swapping this beast for a dc2r?
    W.P 1.12

Comment

Need something cheaper for the mortgage. I rarely drive this thing as I have a daily and I'm paying for Rego and insurance for it to sit in the garage. Wanting to sell the daily also to just have one car.

Comment

Working...
      X