This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] - Integra Tyre R DC5 Championship White $8000 Firm

DEPOSIT TAKEN, WILL UPDATE ONCE SOLD OR IF THE BUYER FALLS THROUGH.

The time has come to sell my DC5R, as much as I would've liked to have kept the car, circumstances have changed and I am forced to sell

So it's a 2001 Build (MY2002) Championship White Honda Integra Type R with 281,XXXkm on the clock. Despite it's relatively high mileage (mostly highway driving by the previous owner) the car is in very good mechanical shape and has been very reliable. It has a full service history, all Honda up to 265,000km and the last 3 were done every 5000km by me and stamped at the family workshop. The car is pretty much bone stock besides goodridge braided brake lines and a strut king short shifter kit, it has never been modified for most of it's life up to 265,000km and the only modifications I had on it were intake, wheels, brake lines and short shifter. I've tracked the car once at Winton and it was very good, no issues and it managed to run 1:48.8 stock. I have done quite a bit of work on the car in terms of getting it up to shape mechanically:

270,000km service
    -Royal Purple HPS 10W40 + Hamp Oil filter
    -New Century High Performance Battery

275,000km service
    -Motul Xcess 8100 10w40 + Hamp oil filter
    -Machined brake discs
    -Project Mu B spec brake pads
    -Project Mu g-four 335 brake fluid
    -Honda MTF Fluid

280,000km service
    -Motul Xcess 8100 10w40 + Bosch oil filter
    -Brand new OEM Honda front gearbox mount (this wasn't cheap)

I will be selling the car WITHOUT RWC, and I know that it will need a new windscreen and possibly a new tyre (all 4 tyres have very good tread, but 1 has very bad outer wear, not sure if it will pass). If you want to be sure, come and check it out for yourself and see what needs to be done.

The exterior of the car needs attention, the paintwork is a little faded and has lost it's gloss so it will need a full cut and polish. The front has a lot of small stonechips as the previous owner used it mostly on highway driving. Also the passenger door trim is peeling and there is a tiny dent in the drivers door (paintless dent removal can get rid of this easily). All of these flaws are minor and can only be noticed if you are up close with the car.

The interior is in very good shape, recaros have no tears and minimal bolster wear. The floor mats have been replaced with red Honda Access ITR mats instead of the standard black ITR mats.

In conclusion, this isn't the most perfect DC5R out there but for it's age and KM it is in very good condition. I am the second owner of the car and I can assure you that the car has been cared for by me and the previous owner. I have put a lot of time, money and effort in getting this car to where it is now so I think the asking price is reasonable. The car has never been in any accident or has any finance owing. However, the old owner had the rear bumper resprayed as he scratched it a little in a minor car park incident, no chassis damage.

Price is FIRM at $8000 without RWC, car has rego until February 2014.
    Inspections are welcome, but please no time wasters or low ballers. The price is firm and there will be no negotiation.

Pictures below show the car on work wheels, the car will be sold with stock wheels. I will also add interior and engine bay photos shortly.

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited by dfdc2r; 18-11-13, 08:58 PM.

Additional interior and engine bay photos...

Comment

Dam this is so cheap !

Comment

GLWS! Good price!

Comment

Deposit taken, thanks for the interest! Will update interested parties if the car happens to fall through.
          Last edited by dfdc2r; 18-11-13, 08:56 PM.

Comment

this is the cheapest dc5r ever and its clean too!
            https://www.facebook.com/teamgradeA?ref=ts&fref=ts

www.happystance.net - Australian photographer

http://www.nikolaznguyenle.portfoliobox.net/

Comment

hey mate, car sold?

Comment

Yep the car was sold, it was sad to see it go but I've moved onto something else Mods please lock the thread. Cheers
                Last edited by dfdc2r; 12-03-14, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X