X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 00' Integra type R

Up for sale is my 00' Integra type R

This car have been loved and taken absolute care of, not sparing any expense to ensure the car is maintained and drives like it was designed and engineered to from factory.

Only genuine Honda parts have been used to maintain the drivability of this vehicle with a couple minor upgrades to enhance the driving experience..

These minor modifications include
    USDM genuine Honda amber corners
    JVC 7" touch screen DVD head unit
    JVC front speakers
    Pioneer rear speakers
    DBA 4000 series slotted rotors (front and rear)
    Ferodo ds2500 brake pads (all round)
    Genuine Honda optional type R pedal set
    K&N replacement filter for the Integra type R application.
    Genuine Honda Integra type R floor mat set.
    Near new battery with warranty
    S2000 antenna
    6000k HID kit

Other then these minor modification the car is stock standard and drives like a dream and has only ever been filled up with BP ultimate fuel.

The car is currently sitting on 144xxx kms and I can guarantee the condition will Not disappoint.. I don't drive the car very often anymore so have decided that it is time to put this fine example of an integra type R on the market..

It is a regrettable decision and I am in no rush at all to sell so I won't even consider an attempt to lowball..

I am chasing $16,000 for the car

I would definitely recommend inspecting some other cars on the market before coming out to see this car.. The price listed does reflect the condition of the car..

Well thanks for looking .

Issues with photo bucket so here's the gum tree link

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1031057258
    Last edited by DCZ 18C; 02-11-13, 08:41 PM.

Please only respond to this thread if you have questions regarding the sale or genuinely show interest in the vehicle. Repeat offenders of abusive language along with inappropriate dialogue will not be tolerated. Please refer to our forum rules under FAQ.

The seller is entitled to price the vehicle to any amount. However please be mindful of the manner in which you reply to responses.

Thanks,

Norm

Comment

How long have you owned the ITR for? What number is it?

I just bought a dc2 last week after looking for 6 months, if you own a good condition itr or a white one you can get good $$$ when selling it

Comment

Originally posted by spyda00 View Post
        How long have you owned the ITR for? What number is it?

I just bought a dc2 last week after looking for 6 months, if you own a good condition itr or a white one you can get good $$$ when selling it

Hey man I've had the car for just about 5 years andIt is 00-0056 ... , even when I was looking it was so hard to find one in good nik.. Great cars and I don't really want to sell tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ 18C View Post
          Hey man I've had the car for just about 5 years andIt is 00-0056 ... , even when I was looking it was so hard to find one in good nik.. Great cars and I don't really want to sell tbh
          I feel the same way with my ITR mate.. im in two minds if i should sell or not.
          Anyway good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thanks man.. I can't see it being a quick sale haha seems like people would rather something that is rough as hell but cheap then something slightly more costly that is in great condition

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ 18C View Post
              Thanks man.. I can't see it being a quick sale haha seems like people would rather something that is rough as hell but cheap then something slightly more costly that is in great condition
              Advertise it at a competitive price man.. I thought I put mine up at a high price and I sold it (DC2R) in two days... Plenty of people want a nice DC2R and yours isn't red so it should sell quiet easily..

Quote:
              Originally Posted by justinfox
              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

All these people selling DC2Rs makes me sad
                1988 CRX
                1999 Integra Type R
                2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                  All these people selling DC2Rs makes me sad
                  yes i agree, why are so many people selling there clean ITR's

price is high for 16k id want a perfect bone stock DC2r in white or yellow / yellow seats
                  with low km's and a detailed service history ( eg OEM parts being changed not just an oil change here and there) i wouldnt think a black ITR can fetch that price but who knows

all the ITR's i looked at needed new bushings / rubbers cv and steering boots etc due to age not K's

maybe revise your price and it will sell quick
                  any way clean car
                  Last edited by spyda00; 17-11-13, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Yea I know the price is higher then most others but is in much better condition.. I am negotiable this price is just my ideal.. This car as is does not require any rectification works as I'm pedantic with maintenance and often service things before even needed just because I feel it's time.. And use OEM goodness for servicing parts if someone is looking for a clean type R that drive smooth and runs like a dream this is the one.. Please feel free to contact me if interested

Comment

Still available message or call if interested ..

Comment

Sold.!

Comment

Working...
                        X