F.S: Honda Integra Type R CW 2001, 01-0140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phivrne View Post
    such a beautiful car, good luck with sale.
    Thanks champ!

Comment

What was the reason for needing a new gearbox?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
        What was the reason for needing a new gearbox?
        No reason needed as i found a brand new box still in the Honda box for $2k so i sold mine and fitted this.
        I only used the best parts for this car over the 7 years of ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Blulude98 View Post
          No reason needed as i found a brand new box still in the Honda box for $2k so i sold mine and fitted this.
          I only used the best parts for this car over the 7 years of ownership.
          10k on plates, 2k on not needed GB, Baller Yo!! The car looks great man. I just sold my R, can't find anything to replace. Tempted to by yours, lol.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
            10k on plates, 2k on not needed GB, Baller Yo!! The car looks great man. I just sold my R, can't find anything to replace. Tempted to by yours, lol.
            Thanks man!

Comment

i've been on the lookout for a dc2r in CW for a while - has the front bar been resprayed? or just the pics....

Comment

Working...
              X