Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(qld) eoi 2005 dc5-s

Hi guys and girls,

Am looking for expressions of interest on my 2005 DC5-S.

Color: magnesium silver
    Km: 96500+ (have owned the car approx 5 years now, since it had 17000km on it.)
    Price: $20,000 neg

She has been my daily driver since I purchase her and hasn't skipped a beat. I thoroughly love the car but being 6"4 it has never reeeeeeally been practical and I feel it's time to look at a different car with more head room.

She is basically stock standard, the only modifications being a k and n 'typhoon' short ram intake (really roars when you open her up... great for scaring people on footpaths or in tunnels with their windows down) and hasport 60A engine mounts (certainly improved shifting gears immensely).

Only used k and n hp-1010 oil filters and castrol edge 0w-30 oil when getting her serviced. Has had a new water pump and serpentine belt fitted within the last 15000km as well as new NGK iridium spark plugs, Honda transmission fluid and a radiator flush. Is currently running on Dunlop sport maxx RT's with approx 5000km use (they stick to the road incredibly well). Always had 98 Ron fuel put in whether it be shell v power or bp ultimate.

Downsides or points to note:

I have nothing to hide and yes, there is finance owing, approx $8k. The oem header has a tiny crack somewhere near the welds and makes a sound like a tea kettle in the background over 4500/5000rpm but below those revs, you can't tell there's an issue. The passenger seat clips that hold the leather tight have broken and can be replaced by an upholsterer for approx $150 in parts and labour I've been told. Other than that, she has a few tiny dents from the rare door being opened on her while I haven't been around.

I've never taken this car around lakeside or QR, anything like that... In fact, I don't even think I've taken her out for "happy laps" at any track either!

I'm very open to offers or questions. I really want this car to go to another Honda enthusiast!

I still have the factory airbox in case anyone is wondering too.

Will post pictures when I have more time,

Thanks for reading!

If someone is genuinely interested, shoot me a pm with your budget and any questions or concerns and I'll happily try see if we can come to an agreement. Don't be afraid to send a (reasonable) offer

Just took some photos with the iPhone, will try upload them tonight or tomorrow

Comment

Here are the quick snaps of her.

Those things attached beneath the mirrors are cameras and will NOT be included in the sale as they are setup to record to a pvr beneath the passenger seat.

However I forgot to mention that the car WILL be sold with a professionally installed aftermarket sound system, including (from memory):

avh-2450bt pioneer head unit
      c-3600 JL front splits
      c-2650 (or could be c-2600) JL rear 2 ways
      ts-wx110a pioneer active sub (under drivers seat)
      11zx350.4 Kicker 4 channel amplifier

The photo of the passenger door handle is (in my opinion) the biggest imperfection. As you can see it's quite small, so that should give you an indication of how minor any other marks/dents are.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X