- Work VS-XX rims (gold, 18x9 +22)
    - Federal 595 EVO tyres (225/40/18)
    - Mugen front lip replica
    - JDM rear bumper
    - Exedy heavy duty clutch kit
    - ACT Streetlite flywheel
    - HID retrofit with H1 bixenon projectors and 5000k HID bulbs
    - Haltech platinum pro ECU; tuned to 135kw atw by APC Racing

It's a bit heart-wrenching but I've made the decision to hopefully move onto a different car. I am the second owner of the car and bought it in late 2010 when it had around 59,000km on the odometer. The original owner was a middle-aged fellow who had been very easy on the car.

I do regular trips from Brisbane to Gold Coast and back, hence the current mileage. It has never skipped a beat under my ownership and I am 100% confident it will provide many more years of trouble free motoring.

The original owner had it regularly serviced at his local Honda dealership. Since I bought it, I decided to have all work and servicing done by Centrax Auto in Macgregor as they are extremely knowledgeable with Hondas, in particular with the DC5 Integra.

Despite being mechanically perfect, the paint does have a few blemishes from the previous owner. Most notably there was a bird dropping on the roof that had gone unchecked and also some fairly apparent scratches. I have had these professionally touched up. You can still notice them if you really look for it, otherwise it is quite presentable.

I am asking for $23,000 with all the mods intact. This pretty much a complete street machine with top-range parts. Otherwise in stock form, I'm asking for $18,000. I'm more than willing to negotiate with a serious buyer and happy to negotiate a price for removal of particular mods. No tyre-kickers or time-wasters please.

Car is located in Brisbane/Gold Coast. You can pm me here on the forum or contact me on 0412 799 654

Don't really have any proper pictures right now, but I will upload more at the end of this month.

Last edited by ggwpty; 20-09-13, 07:13 PM.

Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a DC5S, can vouch a quality and pristine car! GLWS Steve, hope to see you at Wonderland this weekend (if your back in Brisbane).

Comment

Bump + I'm back from overseas and ready for anyone who wants to take a look at the car!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump! price dropped

Comment

Man, I can't believe this hasnt been humped on yet! I would've straight away If I didn't buy my DC5 earlier on the year .

GLWS though, it loooks amazing!
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Thank you for the kind words! It seems like there aren't too many people in the market for DC5 at the moment!

Comment

Put up some more pics..

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X