Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancer Evo 7 Gsr - Looking for Quick Sale

ok so here is my evo..

long story short it hads blow by so the motor will need rebuilding at some stage.. and though i had big plans for the motor when i first got it i have lost interest and simply need something less modified for daily driving.. i still drive the car every day for the last 6 weeks, it does not burn oil or smoke at all just cannot be driven hard.

the car has had in excess of $13,000 dollars in mod spent on it which are all still on the car.. all of which are quality branded modifications, no short cuts taken..

list of these parts will be shown to interested buyers and negotiated into the price if interested.

it has over 100k kms but in comparison i have a friend with an 8mr with half the kms on the dash and my interior and exterior is cleaner than his.. so here she is..

2001 Mistubishi Lancer Evolution Gsr
    115,XXX kms
    Rego till 26/08/2013
    Duel Map Tune - e85 and 98ron Car is making 280kws @ 26.5psi.

Is not listed on PPSR - no finance owed, not a repairable write-off in any state & is not stolen.

i looked at 20+ evos before getting this car and can safely say its one of the straitest available for the price. i found no sign of major accidents at all.. you will be hard pressed to find one the same.

with motor in current condition and car having most parts returned to stock I'm looking for $14,500ono..
    again though car has thousand of dollars worth of mods from head gear, to turbo set up to suspension..

genuinely interested buyers please give me a call on 0404 25 66 99

FARK! cheap as!
    Thats <3 nice. Good luck with sale buddy.

Comment

Wow thats super super cheap brother.
      Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Lancer Evo 7 Gsr - Looking for Quick Sale

How much do you expect it will be to recondition the blown motor? You said it's drive able so what's gone wrong in it?

Comment

Are you both over looking the fact that the engine is broken and it needs a complete rebuild/replacement? End of the day, that's going to be >$5k, so it's still a $20k car.

Good luck with the sale, thank you for being honest, and can you please update the thread with what is currently on the car (As I'm guessing most of the mods from your previous sale thread aren't on it anymore).

Comment

Working...
          X