Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] Honda Civic Type R 2008 Black

Hi all,

Massive regret to sell my type r here, got some critical plans to happen so need to free some cash.
    Been driving it for 4.5 years, first hand owner.
    Never been in major accidents, the only accident I've ever had was a cyclist ramming into the left quarter panel, but has been fixed under insurance.

Have done fair bit of work and ran around track for 3 times in total, engine is running perfectly smooth.

Most of the mods I've put in are now taken out, the car will be sold with the following mods (not worth the hassle to pull out)
    Mods:
    Spoon Rigid Collor kit
    Wavetrac Helical LSD (only done less than 10,000km on it)
    Carbonetic Single carbon clutch (only done less than 10,000km on it)
    Goodridge braided brake lines
    Custom made stainless steel induction pipe suitable for 60mm or 70mm throttle body.

Note: Price does not include the Advan RZ rims and Bridgestone RE-11 tyres. Buyer has the first option to buy them at discount (if it is still available at the time selling).

Rego till end of July,2013

Asking $25,000. Price negotiable for the right and serious buyer.

Call 0410 338 506 Kelvin. Lives in St George area Sydney.

More pics at: Flickr
    Last edited by SaiHayashi; 07-02-13, 01:41 PM.

For this week I can do $24k ono with the advan wheels and tyres. Also come with stock wheels.

Comment

bump. Price is now 22k with stock rims + RE11 tyres. I need the car sold asap and I rather sell it to car enthusiasts than local dealer.

Comment

Working...
      X