[NSW] Honda Civic Type R FN2 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] Honda Civic Type R FN2 2008

I've decided to let my baby go. I bought this car since new and only ever loved it and feed it with quality parts.
    I have build this car from stock to what it is today and i can tell you that no money has been spared.
    Its quiet, comfortable and manages to pump out 140kw at the wheels. I love my car to death but its no longer practical for me.
    I work at construction sites now and I'm too worried that some tradie will hit it with their utes.
    Also my family has grown so i need a 5 seater car that i can take them on outdoor adventures.
    Here is my build thread http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=9948

Price I'm asking is $39500 and includes everything on my spec list.
    Car has done about 55,000km and rego till May 2013
    Please email me at sinh_nguyen@bigpond.com or just PM me
    Last edited by Smoothaz; 12-11-12, 07:55 PM.

How is the braking now with amg monsters up front and oem in the rear? interested in aprting them out?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
      How is the braking now with amg monsters up front and oem in the rear? interested in aprting them out?
      hey man, atm im running shit pads in the front and it does pull up alot better. I dont know how it would go with race pads. I will part out the car in a few weeks if i cant sell it as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoothaz View Post
        hey man, atm im running shit pads in the front and it does pull up alot better. I dont know how it would go with race pads. I will part out the car in a few weeks if i cant sell it as is.
        One would think with some nice good pads it would pull up really hard!
        Good luck with sale dude, i really do have a soft spot for the FN2!
        Maybe one day, i'll own one!

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
          One would think with some nice good pads it would pull up really hard!
          Good luck with sale dude, i really do have a soft spot for the FN2!
          Maybe one day, i'll own one!
          Thanks mate! Until you own or take the FN2 for a real drive, you don't understand how pleasant it is. I know most people say its shit compared to the EP3 and all but at the end of the day it's how comfortable you feel in it. So what if it does or doesn't handle better on the tracks, it's a performance road car! That's why I stopped going on ozhonda lol.

Comment

Sorry for the rant lol.

Comment

would love some parts if you end up parting out
              Birthdays were the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay.

Comment

what colour is the blox shifter mate? is it the ball?

Comment

Shifter is gunmetal colour and is oval shape

Comment

SHOTGUN on hondata, HFC and weathershield if parting out

Comment

Originally posted by Smoothaz View Post
                      Thanks mate! Until you own or take the FN2 for a real drive, you don't understand how pleasant it is. I know most people say its shit compared to the EP3 and all but at the end of the day it's how comfortable you feel in it. So what if it does or doesn't handle better on the tracks, it's a performance road car! That's why I stopped going on ozhonda lol.
                      Fairly pointed, I've only ever driven my mates one once and it was fairly pleasant
                      Good luck with sale, new owner is getting a good deal and a great car!

Comment

Working...
                      X