X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 DC2R - Sydney

Hello Everyone,

I hope i'm not invading the forum by making my first post a for sale post, but anyway here goes.

1999 Honda Integra Type R
    83,350 KM's

Condition
    One word; PERFECT, no accidents, no dents, no ripples, looks like it just left the showroom. This car has been parked undercover all its life, the intensity of the red paint is a testament to how good the paint condition is! I looked at well over 12-15 type-r's across 3 months before deciding on purchasing this one.

Accessories
    When I purchased the car it came with 16inch auscar wheels, these are multispoke polished alloys (not chromies!), they are wrapped in Goodyear F1 GSD3 (205/45/16), the wheels complement the car quite nicely however if you are after standard type-r wheels I can organise (for additional cost) standard type-r wheels with near new 1 week old semi-slicks through a friend. Like the exterior, the interior is in great condition besides the usual wear on the drivers side seat there is nothing else showing its age, no fading, cracking warping or anything.

The car came with a Kenwood headunit + 10 cd stacker, however the headunit stopped working. I will supply the standard honda casette deck with stacker control. The car is also fitted with an electric sunroof.

Mechanics
    Mechanically the car is completely standard except for a Spoon muffler and Spoon rear strut brace, in addition to the perfect body condition this was the other reason I bought this car, it really went harder than everything else I test drove, this is mainly due to the fact that this car never had a hard life (never seen the race track, driven around sedately, take it for a test drive and see the difference for yourself!).

Genuine reason for sale
    Admittedly i've only had this car for about 4 months. I originally had plans to use this car for circuit racing however in the last few months I havent had the money to buy the essentials (semi slicks, spare pads and discs + money just in case something breaks) due to my mortgage getting the better of me. I've decided to sell it because at this stage in my life i'd rather have the money 'just in case' I need it.

Pictures:

Carsales AD
    Last edited by moe; 14-08-06, 12:16 PM.

Nice car red goes faster hehe
    Good luck with sale
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

cool are you free this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by dingo
        cool are you free this weekend?
        Yep, give me a call to discuss inspection times (0421 098 652)

Comment

I am interested in the stock Type R wheels with semi slicks -- Prices? what tyres?

Comment

Originally posted by ewendc2r
            I am interested in the stock Type R wheels with semi slicks -- Prices? what tyres?
            Although the wheels are not mine, i'd prefer to offer them whilst the car is for sale to improve my chances of selling, if the car goes without the wheels I will surely pass on the contact details of the seller.

Comment

i really hate red dc2r's

geebus ..
              Farewell TYP88R

Comment

Good luck with sale !!

Comment

Thanks.

If the wheels are not to your liking, we can swap the 16inch wheels for the stock itr wheels with semi slicks.

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

This thread is 7 years old mate
                      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Lol ^

Comment

p.s. locked.

Comment

Working...
                          X