X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] '03 DC5R - Arctic Blue

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have put my car up for sale. It is an '03 DC5R in Arctic Blue with 150,000km on the clock. The car has been much loved and in very good condition, as many of the guys in VIC on this forum can vouch for.

The car is priced at $18,500, it is negotiable, but within reason. The following parts are included in the price:

- Buddy Club N+ coilover suspension
    - Kakimoto exhaust
    - Spoon Front & Rear strut bars
    - JL audio 200 watt 2 channel amp XD200/2 (Less than 12 months old)
    - Morel Maximo 2-way split speakers
    - Sony CD headunit
    - JDM Red Honda engine cover
    - Mtec 8000K HIDs

There are other Genuine parts that are not included in the price, which i may part out after the car has been sold:
    - Mugen GT wing
    - 4 x Advan Racing RZ Bronze 18x8 +37 (GTR face) with near new tyres (2 x Bridgestone S001 and 2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (Less than 6 months old)
    - KICS long titanium finish lock nuts

The car is advertised on Carsales, so here is the advertisement with full details on the car.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...%201252%201282

If you are interested or know anyone interested, please give me a call or pass on my details. The best way to contact me is via mobile on 0423 080 018.

Thanks!!

Sorry to hear you are letting ur car go Willz.....sure I can vouch for one of the best looked after DC5R around.......good luck with the sale and hope ur car find another fizzy owner like u....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

I’ll 2nd this car too.
      To be honest if it were a year later, I’d buy it. Good luck with sale mate

Comment

Working...
      X